BY ALYRIA

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

The Sunscreen lotion SPF 45 protects the skin from the harmful effects of the sun using physical sunscreens with a broad UVA-UVB spectrum in a light texture. The addition of a unique blend of powerful antioxidants to the formulation, including EUK-134,... see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Ginger P.
Tampa, FL
I have incredibly fair skin that burns very easily. I also live in Florida and love to spend time at the beach and water parks, so finding a sunscreen that works is priceless. I'm always hyper-conscious of what I put on my skin, and most sunblocks out there are full of nasty extra chemicals.
I was familiar with Alyria from their other skin care products, so when I discovered they had a sunscreen I figured I'd bite the bullet (it's not cheap - be forewarned) and see for myself if it would save my skin.
This product? Worth every penny. It's light, greaseless, practically odorless (I think it has a very light hint of rosemary) absorbed very fast, and most importantly it WORKED. I followed the directions on application and reapplication, and went home from a day on the ocean with nary a hint of pink. As a bonus, it includes a unique blend of antioxidants - my skin actually looked and felt better after a few uses. I give it two very enthusiastic thumbs up.