BY ALYRIA

Jordan G.
Youngstown, OH
I've heard really good things about this product. I heard it cleans your face like no other. I usually like to use face wash that has exfoliator in it, but I am willing to try this product, just because I've heard a lot of good things about this.
Haley D.
Clears up acne so fast, I love this product. It works so fast and feels so good on my skin. The packaging is classy and nice, this product def won't disappoint. I have dry skin and it doesn't dry it out more than it already is.
Gaby R.
This is a great clarifying product and a product you should definitely add to your skin care products. It gets rid of my acne and leaves your skin soft without leaving it red or irritated. I recommend this product.
Jenny V.
Es super buenisima te hidrata el rostro y te la limpia muy bien estoy super enamorada de este producto lo recomiendo. Ya que cada vez q lo uso no quedan residuos de maquillaje
Crystal R.
Arab, AL
I love that I can feel this product is working it works wonderfully to clear up my acne prone skin and does not leave it dry like most products
haley S.
Owensboro, KY
It clears skin great it is really sensitive to skin and It has cleared my skin up alot even when my skin is clear its a good moatureizer
Katherine C.
Hopkins, SC
I like feeling that my acne product is working immediately. This product is gentle on the skin but you can tell it's working!
Renae S.
Tacoma , WA
Anything that has the word clarifying in it I am sold! This stuff looks really nice.
Lolo O.
This is an amazing product. It is great for getting rid of left over makeup.
Cristina S.
Toronto, ON
Great for acne prone skin. It does tingle a little if you have a pimple that you've scratched. Doesn't leave my dehydrated sensitive skin feeling dry
Brittany S.
Baltimore
is this like the same as the brand seabreeze?