Always Xtra Protection with Odor-Lock Extra Long Liners uploaded by Bruna P.

BY ALWAYS #31 in Pantiliners

Odor-Lock helps to continually absorb odor LeakGuard Core helps lock away fluid and odor Boost your confidence with undercover support. Odor-Lock unique technology continuously absorbs and neutralizes odor. Ideal for: An everyday clean feeling, slight urine loss, light flow days, tampon backup. XL length Lightly Scented

Bruna P.
Boca Raton
I’ll start off saying that I’m a girl whom came from a house of girls. That’s right I was born and raised in a family with 4 women. Always has always been our favorite liners for many reasons: it keeps your underwear fresh and clean for a long period of time, it completely absorbs odors and leaks. It’s so thin that you won’t even remember you’re using a pad!
Cristie G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Can I just say these offer great leak protection when I pair these with my tampon. I'm on my feet pretty much all day and these give me the added comfort I need to fellow safe all day with no leaks. They are long so it has great reach in the front and back. They are perfect for when your ending you period.
Natalia M.
Greenville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like most always pantiliner products. And this one is not exception. It does exactly what it is intended to to. It is not bulky but still has a nice good hold to it, and they are long so nothing escapes. Comfortable too. So when you need it this is a good one to have.
Julie C.
Washington, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love the fact that they are long so you get coverage everywhere you need it. Always has always been my favorite brand nothing really compares them them and the wrapping is always so simple. I will keep using their brand
Jessica S.
Huntsville, AL
These are my go to product for that time of the month. They are incredibly light weight yet super absorbant. They help you to feel fresh and clean throughout your work day.
Heidy F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These liners are great. I love to wear them when I'm ending my girl days or just any day I don't want my underwear dirty. Very comfortable liners.
GABRIELA B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like this ones! They do have a strong scent but it's a nice one. Theye don't leak easily and they are thin enough to carry them in your purse.
noor a.
northville, mi
I love always brand they are very reliable and have the best products. These liners are great and have great leakage protection.
Christine S.
Always keeps me fresh and absorbs quickly. Some days you need a thick absorbent pad, some days you only need a backup dancer
Amelia O.
These are great liners to have on hand for surprise leaks! They can hold leakage great! I recommend these greatly!

back