Always Xtra Protection Daily Liners Regular Wrapped uploaded by Berenice S.Always Xtra Protection Daily Liners Regular Wrapped uploaded by Lacey L.

BY ALWAYS #11 in Pantiliners

For Xtra Protection every day of the month, Always Xtra Protection Daily Daily Regular Liners have our best absorbing protection to keep you 5X drier*. Always Xtra Protection Daily Liners help you feel clean and comfortable thanks to an extra-absorbent LeakGuard Core + RapidDry. And Edge-2-Edge Adhesive to help keep the liner in place for stay-put protection. For feminine protection you can trust every day of the month, try Always Xtra Protection Daily Liners for women. *Vs. Always Sheer

• Our best absorbing liners protect with LeakGuard Core + RapidDry to help keep you 5x drier (vs. Always Sheer)
  • For a shower-fresh feeling all day, every day
  • Absorbs leaks and odors in seconds
  • Edge-2-Edge Adhesive helps keep the liner in place

Individually wrapped so you can take it anywhere

For Xtra Protection every day of the month, Always Xtra Protection Daily Regular Liners have our best absorbing protection to keep you 5X drier*. Always Xtra Protection Daily Liners help you feel clean and comfortable thanks to an extra-absorbent LeakGuard Core + RapidDry. And Edge-2-Edge Adhesive to help keep the liner in place for stay-put protection. For feminine protection you can trust every day of the month, try Always Xtra Protection Daily Liners for women.

• Vocês tem diferença no tamanho e aonde eu poderia ver qua...1 Answers
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
I love the Always brand liners. When using their products I never worry about them not being effective. Absorption is great. Thin yet effective as stopping leaks. Can be used daily without issue. Individually wrapped so there is no problem carrying in purse/bag. The Leak guard core/rapid dry design is a new addition to any already great product
Kerstin P.
These are the only liners I use that do not give my skin a rash or irritation. They stay in place and are thin enough to wear anything with them, but also have great coverage and absorption. Awesome product.
Duchess H.
San Diego, CA
I but these a lot. They do what they're supposed to but they could be a little longer.m to be more effective. I personally am very active so my underwear moves a lot and these liners being the size they are, don't do the best job.
Misty M.
Dunn, NC
These things are a life saver, wear daily near the start of you period and no more risks. Even for the lady that leaks or has some discharge. Used a lot in my days!
Kendra M.
These are really comfortable to wear during the day, they are not expensive and can be found in any drugstore or supermarket. Compared to other liners these are the best, I recommend them.
Marlena S.
Elverta, CA
Never had a problem with these. They aren't super absorbent but work well when you just need a little bit of protection. They aren't bulky and are easy to carry around in your purse or back pocket
Jessica M.
Clifton, NJ
I use these daily... I don't like the feeling of just my underwear so I wear these everyday. They are super comfortable and keep my underwear lasting longer and me feeling fresher. You can get them at any local drug store
Cristy T.
They're so small and compact, it's easy to keep them everywhere in case of any emergencies. I keep them in my bathroom, my room, purse, backpack, car, my boyfriends car, etc!! Easy to conceal and carry around. You can get a box from Walmart, target, Costco! Of course they're mainly for spotting and not for heavy flow days. I even use it as extra protection when I wear a tampon or if I feel like I'm gonna have my period soon. No more staining bed sheets or pants!
Sheila S.
These liners are great. They stay in place. I like that they fit my undergarments well. I have no issues of irritation with my sensitive skin. I would recommend.
Lacey L.
Absolutely the best liners I have found. They are no too small or too large, the absorb well and they stay in place. They are great to protect against tampon leaks.
Viih L.
Vocês tem diferença no tamanho e aonde eu poderia ver qual é o maior?