Always Xtra Protection Daily Liners, Regular

For light days or as back up for period leaks, try Always Xtra Protection Daily Liners Regular for all-day comfort. These pantiliners keep you five times drier* and help you feel clean and comfortable for up to 10 hours. With their super soft material, Always Xtra Protection Daily Liners Regular are comfortable to wear every day of the month. *vs. Always Thin Daily Liners

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Always Xtra Protection Daily Liners, Regular!
Jennifer L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these and am a fan of Always brand - they work and don’t leak. Price is okay and widely available in stores
Marissa M.
Wadesville
Always Xtra Protection Daily Liners, Regular uploaded by Marissa M.
These are the absolute best panty liners!! They aren’t too thick and fit perfect so they don’t rub the side of your thigh or anything. They are so comfortable and you even wear these with leggings and can’t tell you’re wearing a panty liner. I love them!! Always Xtra Protection Daily Liners, Regular
Alice P.
Lake Mary, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
1,083 reviews
Its a good idea to wear a liner for those little accidents and I've always trusted Always Oanty Liners to do the job.
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
1,461 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great trusted brand. All the pads are always folded into separate bags. They are really breathable and long lasting. You always get a lot for what you pay for! Very flexible and great for any type of activities you do during the day no feel wear
Karien Patricia V.
Allentown, PA
My absolute favorite liners. I use these everyday . Very thin and you don't feel a thing which I love stays in place and keeps me fresh. It comes in different sent. But i am sensitive so I prefer the so sent ones. I definitely buy this all the time . I also like that it comes in different sizes and quantities. You could keep them home and on the go.
Cheryl S.
Clarkston, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this brand. I use these regularly, even in menopause. The way they pull the moisture away from my body makes them comfortable. I have always used this brand. Highly recommend.
Sacha M.
Methuen, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I do use this daily and are very comfortable... sticks very well on your underwear and doesn’t move
Kristie T.
Norlina, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
This brand of liners are one of the best on the market. They do exactly what they stat on the package and are very inexpensive. For example, thin, flexible, and most importantly, all day protection. They can basically be found in any dollar store, Walmart or Target.
Betzabe C.
Brownsville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Always Thong Daily Liners i use this tiny liners because love the brand and the price i recommend this brand you can take them on your purse
Jessica S.
Syracuse, UT
These liners are three best I have tried. They give me the extra protection I need that helps me to be confident. They are affordable and comfortable. I can't think of any way I would improve them. These are my go to brand and I use them frequently. I recommend them.

Looking for your answer?