Always Xtra Protection Daily Liners Regular uploaded by Oludamilola A.Always Xtra Protection Daily Liners Regular uploaded by Brea R.

BY ALWAYS #9 in Pantiliners

For Xtra Protection every day of the month, Always Xtra Protection Daily Regular Liners have our best absorbing protection to keep you 5X drier*. Always Xtra Protection Daily Liners help you feel clean and comfortable, thanks to an extra-absorbent LeakGuard Core + RapidDry. And Edge-2-Edge Adhesive helps keep the liner in place for stay-put protection. For feminine protection you can trust every day of the month, try Always Xtra Protection Panty Liners for women. *Vs. Always Sheer.

• Our best absorbing liners protect with LeakGuard Core + RapidDry to help keep you 5X drier (vs. Always Sheer)
  • For a shower-fresh feeling all day, every day
  • Absorbs leaks and odors in seconds
  • Edge-2-Edge Adhesive helps keep the liner in place
  • Always makes liners for light, moderate, and heavy flow so you can get the level of protection that's right for you

Ariel M.
Fort Collins
This pantyliner is great for that extra protection you may need when it’s that time of the month. For the lightest of days it’s great to have that security of no mishaps!
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have always had issues with a heavy flow and tampons alone just never cut it but I hate the thick feeling of a full pad. These liners are awesome because they are crazy absorbent without feeling too thick. They are discreet but keep me from an embarrassing leak. Even on my worst days I can put one on and feel safe that I'm not going to bleed through.
Natalia V.
listen..after you have children your body can do some crazy shit. an excessive amount of discharge is what i got stuck with. and if i'm being completely honest, sometimes..if i sneeze too hard i might just pee a little. #overit ..that's where these bad boys come in. they're comfortable, stay in place, and are really absorbent. the only reason i'm giving them 4 stars is because they don't come in little packages. but i get it..better for the environment.
Anh D.
Irvine, CA
I've started using these liners from Always not too long ago and was introduced to it by my mom (surprise surprise). I've always wondered if there was some sort of "mini pad" for the annoying light leaks towards the end of the few not-so-glamorous days of every month and I've finally found it. These are super useful and aren't unnecessarily thick which makes them comfortable.
Emily  L.
Greenville, SC
With maximum protection and a thin, lightweight design, these liners are the best on the market and carried in almost every major store. They're extremely effective and provide satisfying peace of mind that would definitely make me want to use these liners again and again.
Audrey R.
On regular flow days, I rely on these. They're dependable and I've never had leaks or slippage. I don't generally have heavy flow, so if you do you might need a stronger product. But in general, Always is a tried and true brand and their products are top notch.
Danielle W.
Glen Ellyn, IL
I would recomend these pantie liners to people who have a light period. These pantie liners are comfortable slim and unnoticible through the pants. Always liners are very easy to use and easy to dispose of. I would buy always liners again.
Bridget S.
Rusk, TX
I started using these about 6 months ago and I'll never use any other again ..love em.they are good for anyone with a very sensitive bladder too.i have recommended them to family and friends and they have said that's all they use now
Jessica F.
Bellport, NY
These are great to keep in your purse for when you need them on the go. These are small and discrete and never took up too much space in my bag. I think they are very effective and perfect for any woman
Katie D.
Alachua, FL
These are my favorites for when I need something light to wear while out and about. They are comfortable and inconspicuous. I can hardly tell that they're there! I am very happy with these.
Victória M.
Cajamar/jordanesia
tenho uma certa dificuldade em relação à absorventes, muitos me deixam com uma sensação de desconforto. Alguém que testou poderia me dizer se ele trás uma sensação de conforto?
Kendra N.
Does anyone else hate that these are now "20% thinner?" If you like the change, please tell me why?
Heidi K.
Boscawen, NH
How absorbent is this brand composted to the competition?