BY ALWAYS #26 in Pantiliners

For Xtra Protection every day of the month, Always Xtra Protection Daily Long Clean Scent Liners have our best absorbing protection to keep you 5X drier*. Always Xtra Protection Daily Liners help you feel clean and comfortable thanks to an extra-absorbent LeakGuard Core + RapidDry. And Edge-2-Edge Adhesive helps keep the liner in place for stay-put protection. For feminine protection you can trust with a light, fresh scent every day of the month, try Always Xtra Protection Daily Long Clean Scent Liners for women. *Vs. Always Sheer.

• Our best absorbing liners protect with LeakGuard Core + RapidDry to help keep you 5X drier (vs. Always Sheer)
  • For a shower-fresh feeling all day, every day
  • Absorbs leaks and odors in seconds
  • Edge-2-Edge Adhesive helps keep the liner in place
  • Always liners has products that help you get the level of protection that's right for you

Buy on Amazon
Tiffiney B.
These pantiliners have a love/hate relationship with me. because they do not have wings they move out of place for me. They shift at the sides and they do bother me at times. They do provide coverage and they do their job. I just have to monitor them when I wear them to make sure it hasn't shifted.
Jacqualine M.
Flushing, MI
This is my go to panty liner. I like how they stay in place on my panties and keep me feeling dry all day long. I like to use them a few days before my period starts just incase it comes early and few days after for the occasional spotting. I have also had to use them as a back up to my tampons. I highly recommend these panty liners.
Michelle W.
I really like the Always brand. They are great for the few days before and after your period and also work well while you are ovulating. They stay put during workouts and help keep you fresh while you are sweating from exercising.
Brianna C.
Knoxville, TN
Always is a great brand for feminine products. These stick really well and stay put during the night. I like to wear them a few days leading up to and at the end of my period. They are also a great size.
Kelsey C.
Sanford , Nc
I have used these in the past and I was pleased with them. I love how long they are. I typically only use these at night but they are comfortable. great size, stick well, very pleased.
jenn l.
Silverdale, WA
These always active pantiliners are great for the light days when you just want access added layer of protection with your tampons! They are light and comfortable for all day wear!
Stephany M.
Santa Ana, CA
I have used these in the past. I don't usually wear them in the day time. I wear them when I go to bed to prevent any leakage lol.
Isabella B.
Pulaski, VA
I love these I used to use them before I switched over to using tampons. But I recommend for young girls or women to use !
Jennyfer H.
This liners are lightly sented. They provide good coverage and have great absorbency. Will definitely buy again
Lauren C.
Teaneck, NJ
Great! Useful to me, had good coverage when you feel like your going to get your period.