BY ALWAYS #3 in Pantiliners

For Xtra Protection every day of the month, Always Xtra Protection Daily Long Liners have our best absorbing protection to keep you 5X drier*. Always Xtra Protection Daily Liners help you feel clean and comfortable thanks to an extra-absorbent LeakGuard Core + RapidDry. And Edge-2-Edge Adhesive to help keep the liner in place for stay-put protection. For feminine protection you can trust every day of the month, try Always Xtra Protection Daily Liners for women. *Vs. Always Sheer.

• Our best absorbing liners protect with LeakGuard Core + RapidDry to help keep you 5X drier (vs. Always Sheer)
  • For a shower-fresh feeling all day, every day
  • Absorbs leaks and odors in seconds
  • Edge-2-Edge Adhesive helps keep the liner in place
  • Always makes liners for light, moderate, and heavy flow so you can get the level of protection that's right for you

Buy on Amazon
Aimee S.
Portola Valley
Unfortunately, there is nothing "Xtra" about this product's protection.  I bought these on sale since I wasn't sure they were going to work for me. I don't find these to be very absorbent or odor absorbing. I need to change them every few hours which is a nuisance and costly, especially for a "daily" product. These may work as tampon back up and for minimal spotting days for some women. Nevertheless, it doesn't fit my needs as a customer.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Just started using these after having issues with previous liners and am loving them. I have to use liners in combination with tampon because tamping always seem to leak for me. These are thick enough to soak up any leakage without being too thick. They are very sturdy yet don’t feel too much like a pad. Just a little added protection. Perfect for right before you start your period and towards the ending when flow is light as well. My new go to liners!
Jacqueline A.
I hit the jackpot at a recent trip to Walmart where I found so many pads, liners and tampons on clearence. I had not tried the Always dailues Xtra protection LEKGUARD +RapidDry liners before and I'm glad I purchased them. They are long, wide , edge to edge adhesive wide, nothing worse than a liner not staying in place.
Yanira B.
Couldn't recomend these liners enough!!! They are great for everyday use,and very absorbent!!! I especially wear these on my heavy days,with a tampon!!! Just in case of n accident.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I used these after having my twin boys and I loved it. They are so comfortable and really let you keep feeling fresh after a shower. It gives you all day freshness. They are not pricey and are a must have if you wear these or just need them after pregnancy etc... They are thin so you don't have to feel paranoid or uncomfortable. They form to your body and prevent leaks. This is a great product and I recommend it!
Dani S.
I have a very heavy flow and typically have to wear a thick pad in addition to my tampon, but these are absorbent enough that I trust them to not let the breakthrough bleeding through to my clothes.

I also like the softness of the weave on these, my only gripe is that sometimes they slip around, so a winged version would be the best thing ever!
Ashley H.
- I've Used These Liners A Few Times. They Are Pretty Good, But Sometimes Can Be A Little Uncomfortable. They Are Very Affordable.. The Price Is Great. If You Move Around A Lot, Then These Are The Liners You Want To Use To Stay Protected. I Actually Still Use These From Time To Time. I'll Say Give Them A Try.
Sidnie S.
I have used other liners before and nothing comes close to giving me the same amount of protection the Always Clean Wave Pantiliners does. I'm rather small, but the Long gives me 100% coverage. I use it daily and love it.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
I love the Always brand liners. When using their products I never worry about them not being effective. Absorption is great. Thin yet effective as stopping leaks. Can be used daily without issue. Individually wrapped so there is no problem carrying in purse/bag. The extra long length ensures extra converage. Even with added length no additional bulky feeling
Jennyfer H.
After trying many different brands and liner types, these are by fare my favorite. They are very well sized to provide a better coverage and absorb liquid quickly. They are thin and comfortable to wear. Definatly recommend
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Are these perfect for girls who are a size 10 and move around a lot
Kanvitha K.
Are these super thin and absorbing?
Sukheleen T.
Is excellent product for women's in the universe. . Cuida y protege la piel sensible
Sukheleen T.
Ari G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I wonder if these do to job well because I've had bad experiences with always before.