Always Xtra Protection Daily Liners Extra Long Clean Scent uploaded by redaa s.

BY ALWAYS

For Xtra Protection every day of the month, Always Xtra Protection Daily Extra Long Clean Scent Liners have our best absorbing protection to keep you 5X drier*. Always Xtra Protection Daily Liners help you feel clean and comfortable thanks to an extra-absorbent LeakGuard Core + RapidDry. And Edge-2-Edge Adhesive helps keep the liner in place for stay-put protection. For feminine protection you can trust with a light, fresh scent every day of the month, try Always Xtra Protection Daily Extra Long Clean Scent Liners for women. *Vs. Always Sheer.

• Our best absorbing liners protect with LeakGuard Core + RapidDry to help keep you 5X drier (vs. Always Sheer)
  • For a shower-fresh feeling all day, every day
  • Absorbs leaks and odors in seconds
  • Edge-2-Edge Adhesive helps keep the liner in place
  • Always makes liners for light, moderate, and heavy flow so you can get the level of protection that's right for you

Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great trusted brand. All the pads are always folded into separate bags. They are really breathable and long lasting. You always get a lot for what you pay for! Very flexible and great for any type of activities you do during the day . However it’s not good to wear pads with a smell
Lauren R.
Belmont, CA
These are a great option when you need a little more protection than the standard liner can offer. The size is good and I felt protected all day. They may not fit all underwear sizes due to the width, though.
Lidia Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Favorite product when I'm in my special days :) He utilizado otros que tambien me gustan pero por el costo a veces compro mejor este producto pero en realidad es efectivo.
Heidi B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
My very favorite liner! they are absorbent and effective. I just wish they stayed in place a tad better, but the best I have found so far!
Kilsi R.
Ridgewood , NY
Loved how comfortable it was! I did not feel it at all! I love using it to play sports. They are so affordable and easy to obtained.
redaa s.
elmansoura
When i used this product ..i falled in love from the first time ..I use it in my daily exit so it makes me feel safe ..It is indispensable.. how its thin ..safe .. flexible and comfort
Sam R.
Victoria , BC
I use these daily to keep me feeling fresh! I am a fan of how thin they are and that you don't notice them. They are comfortable and they are great for making you feel like theres a little protection just incase something were to happen! I have been using them for a while and don't see myself stopping anytime soon!
Pamela⚘ E.
Montreal, QC
I get allergies from anything and everything but these are great. Comfortable and do not give me rashes.