Always Wipes Tub, 40 Count uploaded by Courtney W.

BY ALWAYS

Feminine Wipes see more...

Tahisha R.
Tahisha R.
Las Cruces, NM
Wellness Guru Expert
I like to use them during that time of the month. It makes you feel clean and fresh during the day. Also makes you smell good.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Love this product, it gives you that clean feeling that you are dying for during that time of the month!
Abby F.
Abby F.
Thornton, WV
These are always great to have around!
Anne W.
Anne W.
New Orleans, LA
I love these wipes. They're perfect during your period, or anytime really. They smell great too.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I love having these feminine wipes at home with me. Because there are so many in the box I don't have to worry about running out so fast. The box and the plastic seal preserves the moisture of the wipes.

I always feel so clean when I use them.
Erica O.
Erica O.
Zion, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a must have. i Honestly always have these in my purse and take them everywhere. they make you feel so fresh
Secret M.
Secret M.
Brooklyn, NY
I USE NO OTHER WIPE OTHER THAN ALWAYS. IT IS THE ONLY WIPE THAT DOES NOT GIVE ME ANY TYPE OF IRRITATION. I LITERALLY SWEAR BY THESE WIPES! THEY SMELL SO FLOWERY AND FRUITY I LOVE IT! IT LEAVES ME FEELING SO FRESH!
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
I picked these up at CVS and I will definitely be buying them again in the future! They smell amazing. They keep you fresh & clean all day long! The white box is very discreet, nobody has to know what they are. They are absolutely perfect for when you're on your period. I think EVERY woman should try these.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
I use these wipes all the time, not just when I'm on my period. They make me feel clean and the light scent reassures me that I won't smell gross. I love that they come in a little box that keeps them moist and fresh.
Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.
Browns Mills, NJ
These are okay, but honestly, i don't see the point in paying the extra buck just because they say ''always'' when i could just buy baby wipes instead. its the same thing. WHAT i did like is, I'm not sure if they still make these, but they used to make pads with the wipes attached to each pad. i loved that. it was very convenient!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Berlin, MA
Do these work? Are they ok for sensitive skin?
Kacie K.
Kacie K.
Whitman, WV
Will this work to help keep my groin sweat in check and from smelling?