Always Wipes Tub, 40 Count uploaded by Courtney W.

BY ALWAYS

Feminine Wipes see more...

Melissa A.
Sometimes you just want to be a little extra clean down there and toilet paper doesn't seem to do the trick everytime. These are great.
Lindsey D.
Huntsville, AL
I would be lost without these. I get frequent bladder infections on my period and these are great to use during that time of the month. Plus they smell nice.
Patricia A.
Opelika, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm sure I am not the only woman who sometimes starts to feel gross throughout the day. These are perfect for that. I am then left feeling fresh and clean when it is not possible to hop in the shower.
Leslie R.
Tracy, CA
These wipes are amazing and smell so good they don't irritate down their and are gentle. Great for everyday and being on your period. Unlike baby wipes these can be flushed away and wont clog your toilet.
Kristin B.
I use these wipes all the time, not just when I'm on my period. They make me feel clean and the light scent reassures me that I won't smell gross. I love that they come in a little box that keeps them moist and fresh.
Callie C.
Columbus, OH
These wipes are great for freshening up part way throughout the day. They don't contain alcohol, so they aren't drying and don't cause irritation. They're also available in individual packs, which are great for travel and keeping in your purse.
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Makes you feel so fresh and so clean every woman should have these it's a must have
Amanda W.
Palos Heights, IL
These are really nice to have around. I keep a box in each one of my bathrooms. I think men and women like them. Nice scent, not overpowering makes you feel fresh.
Jessica C.
Love this product, it gives you that clean feeling that you are dying for during that time of the month!
Kathryn H.
Browns Mills, NJ
These are okay, but honestly, i don't see the point in paying the extra buck just because they say ''always'' when i could just buy baby wipes instead. its the same thing. WHAT i did like is, I'm not sure if they still make these, but they used to make pads with the wipes attached to each pad. i loved that. it was very convenient!
Samantha G.
Berlin, MA
Do these work? Are they ok for sensitive skin?
Kacie K.
Whitman, WV
Will this work to help keep my groin sweat in check and from smelling?