Always Ultra Thin without Wings Regular Pads - 22 CT uploaded by haley m.

BY ALWAYS

Always Ultra Thin Regular Pads Without Wings.
Dynamic Leakguard™ Protection Guarantee*.
Adjusts to sudden changes in flow. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
haley m.
haley m.
Miami
I don't understand why pads are made without wings.
I accidentally bought these, and when I wear them always fear they will move and I will bleed through my clothes.
I trust the Always brand if the products stay in place.
Casey C.
Casey C.
Arlington, VA
These are my go to for that time of the month. I know they will hold up throughout the day as needed. Although, I do like ones with wings, these do stay in place.
Lynore C.
Lynore C.
I was in a pickle so I had to buy the always ultra thin. This is not my first choice most of the time but WOW!!! Love them now!!!! They are super super thin and It didn't feel like I had one on!!! Please I beg everyone to try this product out!!!!
Magda V.
Magda V.
miami, FL
I love this health tolla it always has , is super comfortable is disumula on clothing and absorbs much I love all the women in my family we use inclso my sister is that more is you used at all times and not spot or runs It does not appear that will use a mode or anything and is super thin

Cayla M.
Cayla M.
Anderson, Indiana
I use these more as a panty liner then as a pad, i use tampons mostly, but these work really well as i am coming off
Suzanne M.
Suzanne M.
These are great pads! Thin, absorbent. I usually use them on heavy days to help provide "backup" to my tampon.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Kitchener , On
Not happy about a wellness product that uses a chemical gel insert. Sure the Always product works great and adheres well but chemical free would be a nice option!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Love this brand! really does help on the lighter days! great quality with a great price