BY ALWAYS #52 in Feminine Products

Always Ultra Thin with Leak Guard Regular Pads.
Adjusts to sudden changes in flow...
Guarantee*.
Dynamic leak guard™ protection.
Regular.
Without wings.
44 pads. see more...

• Are these absorbent because they are so thin? 6 Answers
Dorothy M.
Dorothy M.
Orange, CA
These are my holy grail pads. They don't leak (as long as they're positioned correctly on the panties). They are thin. They are comfortable to wear (how do they make the plastic top layer comfortable?). I still prefer to wear tampons on regular/light flow days, but I use these pads on heavy flow days WITH tampons just to catch any accidents.
It sticks to you a lot and feels sticky getting up. Otherwise, pretty thin and a lot of protection. Can even go overnight without leaking. I've used it for a while and not once have I had a leak. Shifts a bit. Pokes to your center at first after changing. Best for sitting in.
Mackenzie O.
Mackenzie O.
Cabot, AR
These don't feel like you're constantly wearing diapers!! I love how flexible these can be and how you really just can't even tell it's there! You can always find these on sale and they're available anywhere.
Jewel T.
Jewel T.
Very trusty. Its moves with you and leaves no leak. It can last up to 8 hours even though I don't recommend it.. I think about 5 hours. Overall I give it a thumbs up.
Shirley C.
Shirley C.
Rochester, NY
These are my go to pad. They are comfortable and very absorbant. As long as they are positioned correctly there is no leaking. Try them you won't regret it.
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Wellness Guru Expert
These are my go to if my flow is light or I need to have something else with my tampon. They are comfortable and you can't feel it at all.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Edmond, OK
I tend to use these overnight as an alternative to tampons. I rarely experience leaks and they are comfortable enough to sleep in.
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Great for when my flow is slowing down and I need a little protection at night. Worth a try.
Teonsha T.
Teonsha T.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love how thin these pads are and doesn't have me feeling like I have on a diaper. It protects me from having leaks and gets the job done for. I'm not a heavy bleeder anyways so these are perfect for me. They're nice and thin and I can easily fit them in my purse without taking up too much space. These are one of my favorite brands of pads and I would recommend them to anyone.
Silena G.
Silena G.
Waldorf, MD
I don't care for wings or thick pads so this is perfect for me. My period is never too heavy, but when I am wearing this for and extended period of time I've never felt a uncomfortable wet feeling. I go to WalMart every  two -three months to purchase this.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Are these absorbent because they are so thin?