BY ALWAYS

Always Ultra Thin with Leak Guard Regular Pads.
Adjusts to sudden changes in flow...
Guarantee*.
Dynamic leak guard™ protection.
Regular.
Without wings.
44 pads. see more...

• Are these absorbent because they are so thin? 6 Answers
Teonsha T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love how thin these pads are and doesn't have me feeling like I have on a diaper. It protects me from having leaks and gets the job done for. I'm not a heavy bleeder anyways so these are perfect for me. They're nice and thin and I can easily fit them in my purse without taking up too much space. These are one of my favorite brands of pads and I would recommend them to anyone.
It sticks to you a lot and feels sticky getting up. Otherwise, pretty thin and a lot of protection. Can even go overnight without leaking. I've used it for a while and not once have I had a leak. Shifts a bit. Pokes to your center at first after changing. Best for sitting in.
Silena G.
Waldorf, MD
I don't care for wings or thick pads so this is perfect for me. My period is never too heavy, but when I am wearing this for and extended period of time I've never felt a uncomfortable wet feeling. I go to WalMart every  two -three months to purchase this.
mercedes m.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these pads very affordable and a very good scent love the wings because it hugs my underwear and stays in place no leaks. Love how their thin i hate thick pads they feel very uncomfortable recommend these to all ladies a must try
Amanda A.
Fall River
I dislike most pads without wings but these do their job well. Flexible and comfortable. Sometimes my skin does get irritated where these because of the pattern of the pad, it's really coarse and can be irritating
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the only brand i ever use cause its the one i trust. I love these regular pads but their just too short for me. So i always use the long ones. I did use these in my teenage years and i loved them.
Lauren T.
I wore these pads all throughout middle school and they were mortifying. Sure, they got the job done, but rather than having a nice, cushiony cotton feel, they have this layer of plastic with holes over the cotton. These were the most awful things to have to wear. They were so itchy and smelly. To this day, I do not wear pads anymore because I hated these. The only plus to these is that they're super thin, but in no means discrete! If you picked a wedgie with this pad on, everyone could hear the plastic!!! If you want a good, thin pad, try the Always Infinity; it's super soft and very absorbent.
Karsyn B.
These are the only pads I will use. They're small and thin, but still are capable of holding a lot, without causing leaks. I don't use tampons for medical reasons, but there are always people who say the judgmental, "you still use pads?!" thinking I'm about to pull out a maxi pad. These are discreet and won't give you that 'I-feel-like-I'm-wearing-a-diaper' thought. I'll use these until I hit menopause for sure.
Dorothy M.
Orange, CA
These are my holy grail pads. They don't leak (as long as they're positioned correctly on the panties). They are thin. They are comfortable to wear (how do they make the plastic top layer comfortable?). I still prefer to wear tampons on regular/light flow days, but I use these pads on heavy flow days WITH tampons just to catch any accidents.
Amanda R.
Pueblo, CO
I had a bad run with pads for several years, and would lose even the most stalwart of undergarments. Eventually I tried these, and they have been a lifesaver. They are well priced, and the best part about the ultra thin is that they are just that. They stay in place, they tend to not fold up, and they hold more than I thought any pad could. I especially love the scented ones :)
Christina B.
Are these absorbent because they are so thin?