Always Ultra Thin Soft & Clean Overnight Pads

Always Ultra Thin Soft & Clean Overnight Pads.

With odor lock.

Absorbs leaks. Neutralizes odors for hours.

Soft cover.

Flexi-Wings®.

Deodorizing.

24 pads.

Are these a good size?
Start your review of Always Ultra Thin Soft & Clean Overnight Pads!
How would you rate this product?
Taylor B.
Hold a good few hours of blood from menstruating. About 6 dollars for then so not that expensive. Worth the pay. Get rid of the scented ones they are not good. Yes very much exceeded my expectations. Im very satisfied with this product.
Jamie W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
These liners are perfect for when you have a light flow or spotting over night. Doesn't feel uncomfortable or like a diaper -- which pads definitely feel like sometimes. Barely noticeable, mess free, and does the job when spotting does decide to happen.
Amanda G.
Lenoir, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used these for awhile even when I was a kid and they are easy to use and was absorbent as well and they are great and I like them and I recommend them for someone who just started there’s.
Denisse M.
Santa Ana, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
🙏🥰. I would love to try out this product so that I can review it. I love trying out new awesome products just like this one. Can you please send me this beautiful product 🙏🥰. I would love to try out this product so that I can review it. I love trying out new awesome products just like this one.
Kennedy E.
Lubbock, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love overnight pads because they hold so much I don’t only wear them at night I wear them all the time because they are the best
Skincare& M.
Morrisville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These pads are very thin and can hold a good amount even on my heaviest days. My favorite and I will always be purchased
Christina E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
I actually use these for daytime when I’m bleeding heavily. They’re thin enough to not feel bulky but still super absorbent
Cassandra R.
Timmins, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Thin enough it doesn't feel like your wearing a diaper yet strong enough to hold a lot so it works for overnights aswell as added protection for extra heavy days. The wings hold them in place well. Barely visible along the panty line so can confidently wear them during the day aswell
hiba A.
Winnipeg, MB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Overall comfort and protection are great but the adhesive does not stick well with moisture wicking/athletic type panties, only works well with cotton. They stick for just a second then come off. They could really improve on this.
madison G.
Orillia
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
too thin for overnight but still nice cute wrapper lots in there bad price tho.😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐