Personal CareFeminine Sanitary SuppliesFeminine Pads & ProtectorsAlways
Ultra Thin Size 5 Extra Heavy Overnight Pads With Wings, Unscented

Always Ultra Thin Size 5 Extra Heavy Overnight Pads With Wings, Unscented

Are you getting the right protection from your pad? Did you know that 60% of women are wearing the wrong size pad? Using the wrong pad size can lead to leaks. Step up in size to help stop leaks. Now you can find your fit with Always My Fit, a tailored sizing system to help you find the best protection based on both your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit for day and night. For our best nighttime protection, Always Ultra Thin, Size 5, Extra Heavy Overnight Pads With Flexi-Wings have a 75% larger back to help stop leaks at night,* plus a LeakGuard Core that absorbs in seconds and gives you up to 10 hours of protection.

i have a very heavy period (and big vagina lol) so i usually opt for the Always Ultra Thin, Size 5, Extra Heavy Overnight Pads with Wings, Unscented. i just wanted to know if there were any other pads like that or what peoples favorites that have the same issues as me are ? please help me out i’d love to hear yalls feed back
Start your review of Always Ultra Thin Size 5 Extra Heavy Overnight Pads With Wings, Unscented!
Melissa M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Always Ultra Thin Size 5 Extra Heavy Overnight Pads With Wings, Unscented uploaded by Melissa M.
Favorite ultrathin maxipads ever! I love the wings on the pad so that your panties aren’t ruined and the length helps with sleeping while on your cycle. They don’t make you feel bulky like you’re wearing a diaper but they are thin enough for every day where. There is no odor or feminine sent and the last 12 hours if needed
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Always Ultra Thin Size 5 Extra Heavy Overnight Pads With Wings, Unscented uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this brand! I use these when I have to go out in public so that it doesn’t show! I tend to be heavy for days so this offer great secure coverage! It’s so cheap and I buy the biggest supply in stores because I’m so heavy!
Melissa B.
Always Ultra Thin Size 5 Extra Heavy Overnight Pads With Wings, Unscented uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this!! I used to think that these were bad because of how big and thin they are, but actually they are very good, I don’t feel like I’m using nothing but at the same time I feel very secure, I used to think that this were too big and that they were going to be very noticeable but they are not. I definitely recommend it.
Kerri B.
Fort Myers, FL
Always Ultra Thin Size 5 Extra Heavy Overnight Pads With Wings, Unscented uploaded by Kerri B.
I’m currently between peri-menopause and post menopause, 4 months without a period right now. Over the last few years my flow has been so unpredictable! These keep me feeling dry and secure knowing I’m not going to have any leaks whether I’m sleeping, boating (I cut the wings off) or working a 8-12 hour shift with minimal time for bathroom breaks. Highly recommend!
Myrna T.
Barranquitas
Purchased at: Walmart
Day or night, Always pads have been my brand since my teenage years. I always feel safe and protected using them.
Aimee S.
I've used these for years. They are so absorbent and give me the security of sleeping soundly knowing I won't have leaks overnight.
Patty B.
Richlands, VA
These are all I use. They are thin enough that they are not uncomfortable and long enough to prevent leaks when doing slot of walking or moving around.
Christina D.
Laredo, TX
Struggling with PCOS and having heavy periods this is the only pad that holds me down all day.
Carmen P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these pads I always buy them because they are the ones that I always feel comfortable and protected and I like that it has the wings to put under your underwear Always Ultra Thin Size 5 Extra Heavy Overnight Pads With Wings, Unscented . They are very good, I like them, I recommend them
victoria C.
These are heavy duty. They are perfect if you are a heavy flow gal. I struggle with endometriosis and pcos so my periods are a nightmare and these are my go to.i highly recommend. They do have other sizes and are perfect for any need you may have. Hope this helps .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
koy M.
Gulfport, MS
il y a 2 ans
Caitlyn M. il y a 2 ans
I think these are the best pads to use when you have a heavy flow I use these and they are awesome I don’t leak at all I recommend these over any other pads