BY ALWAYS #12 in Pads

Are you getting the right protection from your pad? Using the wrong pad size can lead to leaks. Step up in size to help stop leaks. Now you can find your fit with Always® MY FIT, a tailored sizing system to help you find the best protection based on both your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit for day and night. For overnight protection, Always Ultra Thin, Size 4, Overnight Pads With Flexi-Wings have a 45% larger back to help stop leaks at night,* plus a LeakGuard™ Core that absorbs in seconds and gives you up to 10 hours of protection.

*Vs. Always Ultra Regular with wings

• Are you sure you're getting the right fit? The wrong fit can lead to leaks. Step up in size to help stop leaks.
  • Now Always® MY FIT helps you get the best protection by tailoring your pad to fit your flow AND panty size.
    Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit
  • Provides 45% larger back to help stop leaks at night* (*vs Always Ultra Regular with wings)
  • LeakGuard™ Core absorbs in seconds for up to 10 hours of protection
  • Always Ultra Thin, Size 4, Overnight Pads With Flexi-Wings have a flexible design for our best nighttime protection

• Does anyone else has issue with those pads? 1 Answers
  • How long has the company Always been in around? Anyone know?2 Answers
  • Hey guys! I've been using the brand "always" for years. My questi...1 Answers
Stephanie s.
Pads are one of those products where you have to try out the product to know whether it suits your expectations or not. I've tried a few brands of pads and none that I tried are even half as good as always brand pads. I buy mine at just about any store, even gas stations, and I'd say they are worth every penny. Yes they are a little more expensive, but they are also much more affective than the other brands. These pads have an amazing stick, not only on the back side of the pad, but also on the wings. They don't move too much, and they are very absorbent. The other brands I've tried always lose their stick right away, the wings never stay down, and eventually the pad comes right off leaving me with much unwanted spotting. I've never had that issue with always. The other great thing is they last a long time! I always buy ones that should last me about 3-5 months give or take. That's awesome! That puts the worry and thought ,"do I have enough pads?!" right out of my head until I really do have to buy more. Another great thing is how long the overnight pads are. They are just long enough that when I'm lying down I never have to worry about leaking. They are also so thin that you can't even tell they are there. I would recommend these pads to anyone. I'm glad I made the switch! Always Ultra Thin Size 4 Overnight Pads With Wings Unscented
Julie J.
Los Angeles, CA
These are a MUST for that time of the month!!! This brand has been my go to pads ever since I started my period. These pads are amazing. I love how absorbant they are even though they are pretty thin. They stick on well to underwear and don't budge especially with the wings. They are pretty affordable and easily to find. I always buy mine at Walmart and they have 3 sizes so you can choose how many you want but i usually get the 36 pack. I would definitely recommend to all the girl out there.
Frangely T.
Miramar, FL
I love Always as a brand and it's probably the only brand of pads I'd ever use. I use these all the time during my time of the month, and they never let me down. The adhesives are strong enough to stay on and not move around. I love how thin but absorbent they can be! Highly recommend them.
avani p.
I love these pads. It took me awhile to figure out which pads were right for me and these were it. They are perfect and do everything they need to. I can't live without them! You can pick these up from anywhere you want and yes, I buy these and use them every time I am on my period.
Abigail C.
Greensburg, PA
I love these for over night. I have a heavy flow cone morning time and these are perfect with no leakage. There’s Is also an equate kind like it but no wear near as flexible. Satisfied with this product and I recommend
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
These are the best pads that I have ever used. I always use them when I’m on my period. I have tried others but always go back to Always. They are effective pads. I’m always satisfied with these pads. I would recommend them! I will always buy them!
Tara L.
I use these as overnight pads but I also use them during the daytime. I like the long pads because it prevents any and all possible leakage. These are super reliable and I’ve never had any problems with leakage
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
In my opinion and experience, nothing beats always! And I love these overnight pads because they’re long and provide me with the coverage I need for a heavy period. I also like the thinnesses of these because it doesn’t feel like you’re wearing a diaper and it isn’t super uncomfortable! Price is very reasonable as well when comparing to other similar brands!
rosie r.
Pacoima, CA
These pads are absorbent and great at preventing leaks onto my undergarments. The only reason I give 4 stars is because im a big girl and i feel that my thighs are to close together and the wings tend to cause irritation on my skin. I switched to the same brand but with out the wings and they have been working great.
Morgan J.
Dalton, GA
I promise you, you will NEVER feel this pad!!! I’ve never had a brand of pads make me forget I had one on but these do!! If you prefer pads, these are the ones to try!! They hold a lot of liquid and hold up well! The price is not bad either!
robin M.
Worcester, MA
How long has the company Always been in around? Anyone know?
Lilibeth T.
Brooklyn , NY
Does anyone else has issue with those pads?
Alvita Y.
Hey guys! I've been using the brand "always" for years. My question is which one do you think is more worth my money, "always" or "Kotex"? Or are they of similar quality? I have heard a friend say "Kotex" is softer than "always". A list of pros and cons would be great!
Fiorella C.