Always Ultra Thin Size 2 Long Super Pads Without Wings Unscented uploaded by Yahaira O.

BY ALWAYS #44 in Pads

Are you getting the right protection from your pad? Using the wrong pad size can lead to leaks. Step up in size to help stop leaks. Now you can find your fit with Always® MY FIT, a tailored sizing system to help you find the best protection based on both your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit for day and night. For daytime protection, Always Ultra Thin, Size 2, Super Pads Without Wings have a flexible design that moves with you, plus a LeakGuard™ Core that absorbs in seconds for up to 8 hours of protection.

• Are you sure you're getting the right fit? The wrong fit can lead to leaks. Step up in size to help stop leaks.
  • Now Always® MY FIT helps you get the best protection by tailoring your pad to fit your flow AND panty size.
  • Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit
  • LeakGuard™ Core absorbs in seconds for up to 8 hours of protection
  • Provides more absorbency and coverage than size 1 with the same Ultra Thin pad
  • Always Ultra Thin, Size 2, Super Pads Without Wings have a flexible design to protect comfortably and move with you
  • Soft cover absorbs quickly and gives you a long-lasting clean-and-dry feeling

rosie r.
pacoima, CA
I used to purchase the same brand but with the wings and im glad i switched. I am a big girl and the wings were irritating. The pad stays in place i feel the adhesive they use works with my undergarments. They are absorbent and comfortable. i would recommend these.
adiktive n.
these are super cheap but not made for heavy flows at all.. these are for regular or light days... always follow its uses ...as for sensitive parts, these arent the best choice. but they do their job as long as you dont leave them on too long .
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are my favorite pads. I like how they are thin and it feels like you have nothing on. They don’t feel uncomfortable and they are easy to use. This brand is great I have been using it since I was a teen.
Megan K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I hate these. Any pads without wings allow the pad to slip and slide around. It never stays in place and allows more room for mistakes. Even if they're on sale, I still won't buy them.
Catherine S.
These are the best pads that I've ever used they are super absorbent and not expensive at all! I very highly recommend these to everyone. If you don't like the wingless ones they come with wings too but personally I like the wingless!
Careesa R.
Kissimmee, FL
These pads are super absorbent and I love the length. The only downside is that there are no wings and I wish this exact pad had wings. It was very affordable and I will still use because I am overall satisfied.
krenare b.
Columbus , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I always buy the always ultra thin pads. I also buy the other ones too like overnight but this one I usually use it during day time. It has a good protection and no worries about leaking through you clothes. I strongly recommend this and it is a good price too for it. I buy it in rite aid pharmacy.
Debra N.
Always ultra thin pads are great for my light days. It's hard for me to find longer pads. Now Always Ultra Thin are an asset to me. The Always brand is very effective. Other products are not effective. Always is the brand I buy. For me, the price is worth the product.
Ashley C.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought these in bulk for the price, but I'm not happy with them. They are very plasticy, loud (both the pad itself and the bright yellow wrapper), and uncomfortable. As for their job, they aren't very reliable and move/bunch around. I don't recommend!
Rabia B.
Just cant get enough of these pads. They are i believe the highest seller ones in the world. They are very thin and comfortable. Feels like you are not wearing it at all. it does not leak or break. Perfect product and it is very cheap to get in walmart or any drugstore

back