BY ALWAYS

Are you getting the right protection from your pad? Using the wrong pad size can lead to leaks. Step up in size to help stop leaks. Now you can find your fit with Always® MY FIT, a tailored sizing system to help you find the best protection based on both your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit for day and night. For daytime protection, Always Ultra Thin, Size 2, Super Pads With Flexi-Wings have a flexible design that moves with you, plus a LeakGuard™ Core that absorbs in seconds for up to 8 hours of protection.

• Are you sure you're getting the right fit? The wrong fit can lead to leaks. Step up in size to help stop leaks.
  • Now Always® MY FIT helps you get the best protection by tailoring your pad to fit your flow AND panty size.
    Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit
  • LeakGuard™ Core absorbs in seconds for up to 8 hours of protection
  • Provides more absorbency and coverage than size 1 with the same Ultra Thin pad
  • Always Ultra Thin, Size 2, Super Pads With Flexi-Wings have a flexible design to protect comfortably and move with you
  • Soft cover absorbs quickly and gives you a long-lasting clean-and-dry feeling

• Has anyone else had an issue with itching while wearing t...3 Answers
Lisa N.
I always go back to these whenever it's that time of the month. Works best for medium flow. If you have a heavy flow, definitely carry a back up or two. The wings are also very useful.
Theresa D.
Sault S Marie, MI
Always is the brand I know I can trust when it comes to my period. They are the most comfortable and they do their job. I can always trust that a leak is the least of my worries.
Miriam m.
POMONA, CA
These pads are by far my favorite from Always. They are very comfortable, I feel very secure wearing them when it's that time of the month. I would definitely recommend them!
member-07923df74
Illinois
I love this product! You can't feel them at all. You can go along with your daily life but be warring this pad. This is my favorite pad of all time! Hope you like them as much as I do!
JoAnne S.
I've been using this brand the size along with the shorter ones for years. I haven't had an issue with it. I like how thin these pads are. great for your purse.
Alicia M.
Westmoreland , TN
Yes! These pads really are great! They're comfortable and easy to use! They last quite a while and even on heavy flows they don't leak! Always is the way to go!
Denise S.
Floresville, TX
I have been using the always brand for 20 plus years. I can always count on them to keep me dry and the wings helps to keep pad in place with an active day.
crystal j.
1,916 reviews
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
All these is my favorite brand of feminine products they work the best I would highly recommend them for any female what's that your dreidel what's inside
Emily L.
Louisville , KY
With these I rarely have leakage. I love the wings that help keep in place. But unfortunately these make my goods itch :/ guess I have sensitive goods!
Cassie K.
Tylertown, MS
These are a great item for that most irritating part of the month. Ladies this will keep u dry and as comfortable as possible given the circumstances.
Emily L.
Louisville , KY
Has anyone else had an issue with itching while wearing these?

Amazon