BY ALWAYS

Are you getting the right protection from your pad? Using the wrong pad size can lead to leaks. Step up in size to help stop leaks. Now you can find your fit with Always® MY FIT, a tailored sizing system to help you find the best protection based on both your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit for day and night. For daytime protection, Always Ultra Thin, Size 2, Super Pads With Flexi-Wings have a flexible design that moves with you, plus a LeakGuard™ Core that absorbs in seconds for up to 8 hours of protection.

• Are you sure you're getting the right fit? The wrong fit can lead to leaks. Step up in size to help stop leaks.
  • Now Always® MY FIT helps you get the best protection by tailoring your pad to fit your flow AND panty size.
    Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit
  • LeakGuard™ Core absorbs in seconds for up to 8 hours of protection
  • Provides more absorbency and coverage than size 1 with the same Ultra Thin pad
  • Always Ultra Thin, Size 2, Super Pads With Flexi-Wings have a flexible design to protect comfortably and move with you
  • Soft cover absorbs quickly and gives you a long-lasting clean-and-dry feeling

• Has anyone else had an issue with itching while wearing t...2 Answers
Hannah M.
These are now my go to type of pads. They make me feel secure and leakage free. I have been using always since I started my period. I mainly use pads at night so I know there won’t be accidents. It can turn into some of the most embarrassing moments of your life. With these I dont have to worry about that.
Gina L.
These have been my go to pads for as long as I can remember! They’re very reliable and have never had a problem with leakage (unless I didn’t change my pad in time). I would recommend this product to others
Cami N.
This is my go to! They are very comfortable and the wings save your underwear in case there's overflow. It holds a lot without feeling full. The unscented are my favorite. It's very full coverage
Giada A.
Weston, FL
I prefer the foam ones but these are thin and comfertable and I’ve never had any issues! They don’t hold as much as the foam series, but for day to day on lighter days they are just fine. They are also pretty comfortable compared to the foam (which the foam is just softer to sit on). Overall if you don’t have a heavy flow these are a great choice
Narelis A.
Norcross , GA
I absolutely love these! They are my go-to pads every time my cycle starts. They are very long providing extra coverage which is great for overnight as well. They are super absorbent too. They go the extra mile in protection just in case you cant make it to changing at the exact time. They don’t hold a nasty odor and they’re affordable WITH wings!
Jessie M.
Shiloh
These are the BEST! Super absorbent but keeps the ickies away. The wings are hardly noticeable never do the th make that sticky diaper sound...here's looking at you Stayfree. I like the long especially at night because I do not have to worry about accident. No bulkiness at all.
Kirsten J.
I don’t like to sleep in tampons, so when I need overnight protection this product is what I turn too. I am a crazy sleeper and I twist and turn more than the average person but these pads stay in place and I rarely ever have a leak
Dyani F.
This is my go to brand for pads & I have used Always for many years. I love how thin they feel but absorbent they are. They prevent leaks but are also comfortable. Great selection & very affordable!!
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
Great protection! Thank God for whomever invented "wings"! I use thin pads as a back up for my tampons, at night  and/or towards the end of my cycle.The wings provide that extra protection as well as hold the pad in place better than any other type of pad. I love the fact that its long, since they can easily shift overnight! With that being said, I don't experience any leakage and I feel secure while wearing them. Security and protection are the top two reasons why I love this brand/style. Im very satisfied with my purchase and will continue to buy this particular pad.
A J.
Great value for an exceptional product. I use this for day and night. The night time protection is perfect for my flow. I'm not very heavy at night so having this product serve as almost duel products saves money. This pad has always been my go to pad. The wings keep everything in place and keep me relieved in knowing there won't be any sliding around when I move. Whether I'm being active or tossing around in my sleep, I can keep a peace of mind.
Emily L.
Louisville , KY
Has anyone else had an issue with itching while wearing these?

Walmart