Personal CareFeminine Sanitary SuppliesFeminine Pads & ProtectorsAlways
Ultra Thin Size 1 Regular Pads Without Wings, Unscented

Always Ultra Thin Size 1 Regular Pads Without Wings, Unscented

Are you getting the right protection from your pad? Using the wrong pad size can lead to leaks. Step up in size to help stop leaks. Now you can find your fit with Always® MY FIT, a tailored sizing system to help you find the best protection based on both your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit for day and night. For daytime protection, Always Ultra Thin, Size 1, Regular Pads Without Wings have a flexible design that moves with you, plus a LeakGuard™ Core that absorbs in seconds for up to 8 hours of protection.

• Are you sure you're getting the right fit? The wrong fit can lead to leaks. Step up in size to help stop leaks
  • Now Always® MY FIT helps you get the best protection by tailoring your pad to fit your flow AND panty size.
  • Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit
  • LeakGuard™ Core absorbs in seconds for up to 8 hours of protection
  • Always Ultra Thin, Size 1, Regular Pads Without Wings have a flexible design to protect comfortably and move with you
  • Soft cover absorbs quickly and gives you a long-lasting clean-and-dry feeling

Has anyone used these? Are they good for heavy flows?
Are these absorbent because they are so thin?
Start your review of Always Ultra Thin Size 1 Regular Pads Without Wings, Unscented!
Rosangela S.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The Always Ultra Thin Size 1 Regular Pads Without Wings, Unscented is the most comfortable I have ever used, it is thin and short to adapt to my needs and make me feel good during the day and night. I really like it and have been using it for at least 5 years.
Alicia S.
Tonawanda, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A classic and must have. I don’t want frills, I just need regular basic pads. No wings, no fragrance.
Shonya C.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Thin and discrete. Provides sufficient coverage. Prevents leaks. Value priced. Soft and comfortable to wear day and night.
Lubna P.
Hawthorne, CA
Always is the brand that I always go for (pun). It prevents leak, and feels really comfortable
Emily B.
Fairfax, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
This is definitely more of a Day 0-1,Day 6, or Day "I'm wearing a tampon and I don't trust it" kind of pad. It is perfect for lighter days when you aren't worried about leaks but when a liner is not quite enough.
Daniela D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Always Ultra Thin Size 1 Regular Pads Without Wings, Unscented uploaded by Daniela D.
I have always used Always because I completely trust them with my flow. Good quality and I do not have to worry. I will have to say that I prefer the ones with wings so it will not tend to twist just a little
Teonsha T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love how thin these pads are and doesn't have me feeling like I have on a diaper. It protects me from having leaks and gets the job done for. I'm not a heavy bleeder anyways so these are perfect for me. They're nice and thin and I can easily fit them in my purse without taking up too much space. These are one of my favorite brands of pads and I would recommend them to anyone.
Audrey F.
Bridgewater, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are my go to pads, I have a bunch of them stocked up!! They’re not too expensive but also do their job!!
Cynthia O.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I normally wear tampons however on my really heavy days I wear these as a security for my own self. They are super thin and easy to put on and remove. I prefer the unscented as I feel the scented items don’t feel the same.
Estefany Z.
Fresno, CA
I have been using this product for over 6 years. I love that it does not have wings. It does what it says, keeps moisture away from my skin, which keeps me feeling fresh. easy to carry one in my pocket, when/if needed.