Always Ultra Thin Size 1 Regular Pads without Wings Unscented uploaded by haley m.

BY ALWAYS

Are you getting the right protection from your pad? Using the wrong pad size can lead to leaks. Step up in size to help stop leaks. Now you can find your fit with Always® MY FIT, a tailored sizing system to help you find the best protection based on both your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit for day and night. For daytime protection, Always Ultra Thin, Size 1, Regular Pads Without Wings have a flexible design that moves with you, plus a LeakGuard™ Core that absorbs in seconds for up to 8 hours of protection.

• Are you sure you're getting the right fit? The wrong fit can lead to leaks. Step up in size to help stop leaks
  • Now Always® MY FIT helps you get the best protection by tailoring your pad to fit your flow AND panty size.
  • Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit
  • LeakGuard™ Core absorbs in seconds for up to 8 hours of protection
  • Always Ultra Thin, Size 1, Regular Pads Without Wings have a flexible design to protect comfortably and move with you
  • Soft cover absorbs quickly and gives you a long-lasting clean-and-dry feeling

• Are these absorbent because they are so thin? 6 Answers
Wendy P.
I used to use these for years. The wings stayed on nicely and it was good coverage for the day. The only downside at the time was sounding like there was a diaper in my pants. But I recently bought this and there was new packaging. It even had a light scent of lemon. After that, it went downhill. I have sensitive skin and it irritated me so bad. I ended getting a rash; mind you I change my pad 3-4 a day to keep fresh. I had to toss it all away!
Erikia B.
DeFuniak Springs
I will forever use these, they’re my favorite brand. I like the wings on them, and they’re thin so its not too obvious. My only complaint is with some pants that i wear, and since im over weight, it tends to move and unstick, SOMETIMES. I think that all depends on what underwear you wear as well.
Jennifer V.
Jamaica, NY
I used these practically every single day during both of my pregnancies because I just wanted to prepare for the sudden sneeze and tinkle situation. These worked great and never irritated my skin. I still use them to this day when I get my period on those light days.
Kristilynn C.
Richmond , TX
Live these every time o get my period I buy theses along with the radiant one as well so soft no irritation keeps everything locked in. Definitely recommend theses to any one that is starting to get there period or is trying to find a confortable one.
Janae V.
Grand Jct, CO
LOVE THESE!!! I am not one to wear tampons, I always have used pads. These pads are definitely great! I love the quality, and I love how comfortable they are throughout the day wearing them. I believe it is about $6 for a pack of 40 or more, which is a great deal! Definitely recommend if you haven’t tried it yet already!
Silena G.
Waldorf, MD
I don't care for wings or thick pads so this is perfect for me. My period is never too heavy, but when I am wearing this for and extended period of time I've never felt a uncomfortable wet feeling. I go to WalMart every  two -three months to purchase this.
mercedes m.
Glendale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these pads very affordable and a very good scent love the wings because it hugs my underwear and stays in place no leaks. Love how their thin i hate thick pads they feel very uncomfortable recommend these to all ladies a must try
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the only brand i ever use cause its the one i trust. I love these regular pads but their just too short for me. So i always use the long ones. I did use these in my teenage years and i loved them.
Lauren T.
I wore these pads all throughout middle school and they were mortifying. Sure, they got the job done, but rather than having a nice, cushiony cotton feel, they have this layer of plastic with holes over the cotton. These were the most awful things to have to wear. They were so itchy and smelly. To this day, I do not wear pads anymore because I hated these. The only plus to these is that they're super thin, but in no means discrete! If you picked a wedgie with this pad on, everyone could hear the plastic!!! If you want a good, thin pad, try the Always Infinity; it's super soft and very absorbent.
Karsyn B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are the only pads I will use. They're small and thin, but still are capable of holding a lot, without causing leaks. I don't use tampons for medical reasons, but there are always people who say the judgmental, "you still use pads?!" thinking I'm about to pull out a maxi pad. These are discreet and won't give you that 'I-feel-like-I'm-wearing-a-diaper' thought. I'll use these until I hit menopause for sure.
Christina B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are these absorbent because they are so thin?

Walmart