BY ALWAYS #8 in Pads

Are you getting the right protection from your pad? Using the wrong pad size can lead to leaks. Step up in size to help stop leaks. Now you can find your fit with Always® MY FIT, a tailored sizing system to help you find the best protection based on both your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit for day and night. For daytime protection, Always Ultra Thin, Size 1, Regular Pads With Flexi-Wings have a flexible design that moves with you, plus a LeakGuard™ Core that absorbs in seconds for up to 8 hours of protection.

• Are you sure you're getting the right fit? The wrong fit can lead to leaks. Step up in size to help stop leaks
  • Now Always® MY FIT helps you get the best protection by tailoring your pad to fit your flow AND panty size.
  • Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit
  • LeakGuard™ Core absorbs in seconds for up to 8 hours of protection
  • Always Ultra Thin, Size 1, Regular Pads with Flexi-Wings have a flexible design to protect comfortably and move with you
  • Soft cover absorbs quickly and gives you a long-lasting clean-and-dry feeling

Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’m not really a pad person, but these are the first ones I used. They are also some of the best I have ever used. They are secure and do their job. They are just a tad bulky though. I would suggest these, especially as a first pad.
Shellby M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I stopped wearing pads for a while and used a menstrual cup but still used pads at night and these are great they’re thin so you can’t really feel them or see them but they absorb really well and they block any odor!
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are my favorite pads. They are thin and comfortable. I prefer the wings so it doesnt move around as much and I have a little extra coverage. I never leak through these.
Bella P.
Alpharetta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Always pads with wings are great to protect from leaks to the sides. I will say that they do have to be changed and might not last the entire day. I like the unscented version as they don’t cause irritation which I get from other scented pads. Overall satisfied with them and I purchase them on a regular basis.
Jessica W.
Greensboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are perfect for more coverage and prevention of accidents, which are imminent, especially for the girl on the go. Most use them for over night, but they are great for maintaining freshness
Jenny C.
The girls in my family 4 including my mother have used this for the longest time! They are great and are good quality! We buy them at Costco in bulk and We always have them on hand
Aman S.
Long Beach
I prefer thin pads over thick ones, so these are perfect for me. They absorb well, don't smell bad at all and last like 5-6 hours. I think they can last longer but I like to change my pad every 5 hours.
Kathy C.
West Park, FL
These are always my go to. They are thin and easy to wear, but also very absorbent. I love the wings for added protection, but with these there’s never any fear.
Ying L.
Brooklyn, NY
My go to Pads are always ALWAYS. They are thin and soft, not too harsh on the private areas. They absorb really well and is comfortable enough for overnight uses.
Dawn R.
Seguin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just discoverd how much I like these pads after receiving a free sample in the mail. They are great at absorbing and move with you quite well. The wings give you the added comfort of staying in place. Not that this makes your monthly much better, but the secure feeling leaves me a little more confident when I feel like I'm in a sea of red if you know what I mean.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Where can u buy this big economy pack from?
Laurel D.
Tulare , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does anyone have any bad experiences?
Taryn C.
I have never seen the 96 count? How much do they cost typically?
Rubi L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do these ultra thin keep you from staining?
Calistia M.
Tell City, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this really keep the period blood in the pad and not everywhere else?

Walmart