Always Ultra Thin Size 1 Regular Pads With Wings Unscented

Are you getting the right protection from your pad? Using the wrong pad size can lead to leaks. Step up in size to help stop leaks. Now you can find your fit with Always® MY FIT, a tailored sizing system to help you find the best protection based on both your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit for day and night. For daytime protection, Always Ultra Thin, Size 1, Regular Pads With Flexi-Wings have a flexible design that moves with you, plus a LeakGuard™ Core that absorbs in seconds for up to 8 hours of protection.

• Are you sure you're getting the right fit? The wrong fit can lead to leaks. Step up in size to help stop leaks
  • Now Always® MY FIT helps you get the best protection by tailoring your pad to fit your flow AND panty size.
  • Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit
  • LeakGuard™ Core absorbs in seconds for up to 8 hours of protection
  • Always Ultra Thin, Size 1, Regular Pads with Flexi-Wings have a flexible design to protect comfortably and move with you
  • Soft cover absorbs quickly and gives you a long-lasting clean-and-dry feeling

Can i use it on the heavier days?
This product is irritating in the bikini zone? I want to buy it but in general malla sec is not very good to my skin
Porque cualquier toalla femenina que uso de esta marca me causa inrritacion
Start your review of Always Ultra Thin Size 1 Regular Pads With Wings Unscented!
Fayetteville , AR
These are my go to. I have lived with people in the past who haven’t liked these because they are too thin but they work fine for me. I’m not a heavy bleeder so these work perfectly. Plus, I find that they are discrete in terms of size. I’ve never had an issue with the wings. I know some people don’t like them. I took off two stars firstly because if the leak guard “technology” that these are supposed to have. For the most part I don’t have a problem with that but there have been a few instances where it’s as if the pad doesn’t seem to absorb fast enough. Second, there have been times where there’s unwarranted folding or shifting.
New York City
I’ve always used this brand. The adhesive doesn’t leave any residue and it does it’s purpose. The only thing that would make me love these if they changed the material.. the “front” of the pad or the main side has this material I’m not a fan of. It almost remains moist and have to change often.. And sometimes the “back” side of the adhesive side sometimes makes some noise.. but overall I would choose this one from the others in the store.. if you have a better recommendation please lmk!
Jacksonville, FL
The best part about Always pads is that their absorbency is great no matter what size you get, so these thin ones still do a great job. I do have a light period, but even moderate period people could probably get a few hours out of these if you need something thin to fit in your bag. The only reason for 4 stars is that the wings get really stuck on my panties and I’ve found cheaper pads like Carefree that seem as effective.
Los Angeles
I was recommended this product by an older friend way back in high school. I’ve never used another brand since. They are so thin you can wear bicycle shorts and no one would know none the lesser. I used to dance, and even under my tiny skirts and uniforms you could never tell. But most importantly-they protect you! Even when you feel “that feeling “ I’ve never had an accident. 100% recommend.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These have always been my go to pads. I love that they are thin and mighty. Before this quarantine life I was a teacher and would teach the first 4-5 periods a day so I would often teach from 7:25-12:30. That doesn’t leave a lot of bathroom time. But I was nervous when using these guys because I knew it would get me through my long days with no leaking or spots.
Oakville, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
First I love always because they give you the numbers for sizes! It’s super helpful! I really like 1 and 2 but one is my favorite. I think it’s the perfect size and does the job! No need for the extra long ones anymore. I also think the Wings are super convenient and help keep it in place. Definitely my favorite brand I have never had any leaks with them
Brooklyn, NY
I USE THIS PADS BECAUSE ALWAYS IS JUST MY FAVORITE BRAND ON FEMALE HYGIENE THEY ARE EASY TO USE AND SPECIALLY WITH THE WING IT HELPS IT STAY IN PLACE OTHER BRANDS TEND TO GIVE ME RASH DO TO THE WINGS BUT WITH THIS PADS I DONT EXPERIENCE THAT . I DONT LIKE THE COLORFUL PACKAGING JUST BECAUSE THERE ARE TIMES WHEN YOU DONT WANT TO BE SO OUT THERE
Connellsville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The BEST brand Of feminine products, in my opinion. They stay in place and are very reliable. They have maximal of them sorption for as thin as they are, and they aren’t noticeable when you have clothing on. I prefer tampons, but when I do you pads, this is the brand I always go back to. Quality products and it seems no others compare.
Northport, AL
These are my go to for my flow!!! They are super absorbent and I can’t feel it when I wear it for the most part. I would rather have the wings bc I have the extra protection I guess. But I don’t have to use a crap ton of these which is nice. And the price is very reasonable especially when you have to buy them all the one
Fort Myers, FL
These bunch up on me too in the back but I am walk-in around a lot or on my feet almost the whole day. The wing also irritate the living daylights out of me so that doesn’t help. They have good leakage guard protection but has 2 negatives for me. Not everyone is the same tho. So try them out see if they work for you.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Miami Doral
il y a 2 ans
Always Radiant Size 2 Heavy Flow Pads, Light Clean Scent ¿Qué piensas sobre las toallas de noche? No me gustan, me siento muy incómodo, jeje