BY ALWAYS #7 in Pads

Are you getting the right protection from your pad? Using the wrong pad size can lead to leaks. Step up in size to help stop leaks. Now you can find your fit with Always® MY FIT, a tailored sizing system to help you find the best protection based on both your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit for day and night. For daytime protection, Always Ultra Thin, Size 1, Regular Pads With Flexi-Wings have a flexible design that moves with you, plus a LeakGuard™ Core that absorbs in seconds for up to 8 hours of protection.

• Are you sure you're getting the right fit? The wrong fit can lead to leaks. Step up in size to help stop leaks
  • Now Always® MY FIT helps you get the best protection by tailoring your pad to fit your flow AND panty size.
  • Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit
  • LeakGuard™ Core absorbs in seconds for up to 8 hours of protection
  • Always Ultra Thin, Size 1, Regular Pads with Flexi-Wings have a flexible design to protect comfortably and move with you
  • Soft cover absorbs quickly and gives you a long-lasting clean-and-dry feeling

Buy on kmart*
Raven G.
Always is my favorite pad when it comes to that time of the month. I do not get pads without wings because it just makes me uncomfortable so the fact that the always brand has wings is super helpful. The ultrathin pads helps me when I am at work and when I am at school, it doesn't make me feel uncomfortable. With other parents I would get that heavy feeling but with Always I do not.
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’m not really a pad person, but these are the first ones I used. They are also some of the best I have ever used. They are secure and do their job. They are just a tad bulky though. I would suggest these, especially as a first pad.
meghmik h.
N Hollywood, CA
I have been using these pads from when I first started my period to now. I have tried other brands but they don't come anywhere close to this brand. They are very comfortable and soft. I would highly suggest to others.
Shellby M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I stopped wearing pads for a while and used a menstrual cup but still used pads at night and these are great they’re thin so you can’t really feel them or see them but they absorb really well and they block any odor!
Ying L.
My go to Pads are always ALWAYS. They are thin and soft, not too harsh on the private areas. They absorb really well and is comfortable enough for overnight uses.
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This feminine pads are amazing love buying them at Costco very cheap for a big box they last a long time great quality and value can't compare to other ones this are the best love that they are not too thick
Widalys E.
Orlando
This is a must have for anyone who wants comfort, cleanliness and coverage. Having to find a product you love it really hard when it comes these type of products. While wearing these I hardly feel like I am wearing anything. Love it
Jessica W.
Greensboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are perfect for more coverage and prevention of accidents, which are imminent, especially for the girl on the go. Most use them for over night, but they are great for maintaining freshness
Jenny C.
The girls in my family 4 including my mother have used this for the longest time! They are great and are good quality! We buy them at Costco in bulk and We always have them on hand
Aman S.
Long Beach
I prefer thin pads over thick ones, so these are perfect for me. They absorb well, don't smell bad at all and last like 5-6 hours. I think they can last longer but I like to change my pad every 5 hours.
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does anyone have any bad experiences?
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Where can u buy this big economy pack from?
Rubi L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do these ultra thin keep you from staining?
Taryn C.
I have never seen the 96 count? How much do they cost typically?
Calistia M.
Tell City, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this really keep the period blood in the pad and not everywhere else?