Personal CareFeminine Sanitary SuppliesFeminine Pads & ProtectorsAlways
Ultra Thin Regular with Flexi-Wings Unscented Pads 18ct

Always Ultra Thin Regular with Flexi-Wings Unscented Pads 18ct

Are you getting the right protection from your pad? Using the wrong pad size can lead to leaks. Step up in size to help stop leaks. Now you can find your fit with Always® MY FIT, a tailored sizing system to help you find the best protection based on both your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit for day and night. For daytime protection, Always Ultra Thin, Size 1, Regular Pads With Flexi-Wings have a flexible design that moves with you, plus a LeakGuard™ Core that absorbs in seconds for up to 8 hours of protection.

• Are you sure you're getting the right fit? The wrong fit can lead to leaks. Step up in size to help stop leaks
  • Now Always® MY FIT helps you get the best protection by tailoring your pad to fit your flow AND panty size.
  • Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit
  • LeakGuard™ Core absorbs in seconds for up to 8 hours of protection
  • Always Ultra Thin, Size 1, Regular Pads with Flexi-Wings have a flexible design to protect comfortably and move with you
  • Soft cover absorbs quickly and gives you a long-lasting clean-and-dry feeling

Can i use it on the heavier days?
This product is irritating in the bikini zone? I want to buy it but in general malla sec is not very good to my skin
Porque cualquier toalla femenina que uso de esta marca me causa inrritacion
Start your review of Always Ultra Thin Regular with Flexi-Wings Unscented Pads 18ct!
Linda A.
Rushville, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Always Ultra Thin Regular with Flexi-Wings Unscented Pads 18ct uploaded by Linda A.
I do like these but I think they are only good for light days. Don’t use these to go to sleep on. They feel okay but I don’t really like pads. They do what thieve job is so I would say they are pretty good.
Madeline G.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Always Ultra Thin Regular with Flexi-Wings Unscented Pads 18ct uploaded by Madeline G.
Purchased at: Walmart
My best friend in those days that I feel so sensitive! The protection and feel are so perfect and delicate
Anna H.
Springdale, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Always Ultra Thin Regular with Flexi-Wings Unscented Pads 18ct uploaded by Anna H.
Does this my definitely go to pads whenever I get the time of the month. I never had any leaks and is very comfortable and invisible even when you’re wearing your joggers. Always Ultra Thin Size 1 Regular Pads with Wings, Unscented. I’m “always” prepared. 😂
Lauren G.
My favorite to use when my period is light. The wings also help catch any leaks. I don’t like pads that don’t have wings
Beverly T.
Madison, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
These pads absorb well and with the wings they help protect my panties. I feel confident wearing always pads.
Martha D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Always Ultra Thin Regular with Flexi-Wings Unscented Pads 18ct uploaded by Martha D.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Always Ultra Thin Regular with Flexi-Wings Unscented Pads 18ct I choose these because of first comfortability because, I 🙋 tend to be sensitive to certain feminine pads most times. These are by far my go-to just because it makes me confident that I'm not going to have an accident throughout the day because let's face it is NOT appealing right Influensters'!?. I'm sure my Influensters' also realize, is best rather to prevent an accident at ALL costs I'm I right Influensters'?. It's absolutely dreadful to experience that moment and for that reason I absolutely recommend these they are very effective at delivering both security as far as hygiene and comfort.
madelyn B.
Wesley Chapel, FL
These are the brand of pads I have always relied on. I love that these have wings so they don’t move around at all. Always Ultra Thin Size 1 Regular Pads with Wings, Unscented
Jessica A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
I always make sure to have these on had for night time use. I feel like the wings protect any evening leakage.
Annaliese W.
Rochester, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
These are 100% my go-to when it comes to day-time pads for a regular flow. I love that they are so thin! I can wear them without worrying that they might show. I also love the fact that they have wings! Helps keep everything in place all day long. Highly Suggest!
Kathy L.
Providence, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Always Ultra Thin Regular with Flexi-Wings Unscented Pads 18ct uploaded by Kathy L.
Uh, Love these pads, I get very heavy period and this never gave me a problem! I love how is a 8hr leak guard !!! But I’m size 1 on these and they small so If you go for bigger I recommend a bigger size just so it can fit perfectly on you! I never had a leaking problem when I have it on not even at night time! Always Ultra Thin Regular with Flexi-Wings Unscented Pads 18ct
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer G.
Miami Doral
il y a 3 ans
Always Radiant Size 2 Heavy Flow Pads, Light Clean Scent ¿Qué piensas sobre las toallas de noche? No me gustan, me siento muy incómodo, jeje