Always Ultra Thin Fresh Size 4 Overnight Pads with Wings Scented uploaded by Demetra L.

BY ALWAYS

Are you getting the right protection from your pad? Using the wrong pad size can lead to leaks. Step up in size to help stop leaks. Now you can find your fit with Always® MY FIT, a tailored sizing system to help you find the best protection based on both your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit for day and night. For overnight protection, Always Ultra Thin, Size 4, Scented Overnight Pads With Flexi-Wings have a 45% larger back to help stop leaks at night,* plus a LeakGuard™ Core that absorbs in seconds and gives you up to 10 hours of protection with a fresh scent.

Always Ultra Regular with wings

• Are you sure you're getting the right fit? The wrong fit can lead to leaks. Step up in size to help stop leaks.
  • Now Always® MY FIT helps you get the best protection by tailoring your pad to fit your flow AND panty size.
  • Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit
  • Provides 45% larger back to help stop leaks at night* (*vs Always Ultra Regular with wings)
  • LeakGuard™ Core absorbs in seconds for up to 10 hours of protection with a fresh scent
  • Always Ultra Thin, Size 4, Scented Overnight Pads With Flexi-Wings have a flexible design so you can rest for our best nighttime protection
  • With fresh scent to help keep you feeling clean and fresh

Buy on Amazon
  • "ALWAYS... yup there right by there name they ALWAYS work great for me keep everything in and nothing runs out." in 1 review
  • "pad is super absorbent and can last me the whole night." in 1 review
  • "These are very comfortable to wear and it does not even feel like you have them on." in 1 review
Jamie B.
Orlando, FL
These are heaven I bleed abnormally heavy (menorrhagia) and these last longer than most other pads I like how they aren’t like diapers which is what some other brands are and it can be uncomfortable especially if I’m wearing skinny jeans
Kimberly M.
Tacoma
These are one of my favorites for nighttime. I love the wings because it’s guaranteed that it doesn’t move when I’m moving around while I’m asleep. Even though it’s thin, I’m amazed that it absorbs so much without leaking.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
These are very good quality pads. They keep things clean and easy to clean. They absorb nicely and prevent making huge messes. They are effective and easy to use. I was satisfied with them. I would recommend them for night time use.
Elle C.
These overnight pads are a must-have!

These pads are comfortable, absorbent, and stay in place, which is amazing because I toss and turn in my sleep like no other.

If you're using thick pads, you need to try these instead!
Kristina S.
These are definitely my favorite. I love this shape and how thin they are. I love that they have a slight scent to them and they lock the smell in very good. Very comfortable and great for night time. This is the only kind i use and very happy with them.
Catherine S.
I just recently bought these to see how it worked. I use to use thick pads with no wings by always. And I didn't like them. They shifted, and didn't stick and it was obvious I was wearing a pad. Now I bought these. My aunt recommend these to me and she was like, "Catherine, these will change everything." AND SHE WAS RIGHT!! The wings protects my underwear, they last me through the night. Super absorbent. But, my favorite part about it is, when I am wearing it I can't even tell its there. You can't see it, nor feel it. Which to me is amazing!! They are very cheap. I even make my dad go to the store for me and buy them!! :)
Halie M.
California, PA
These are my absolute favorite pads I have used. I love the size and the wings and the design. They fit good on different types of underwear. They're affordable and they work well. I trust this brand.
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
I've used these for years, it maybe at least a century now. I normally purchase these from Costco or Sams as they come in a box with 2 packages of Always with 48 pads in each. The packaging of the individual pads is yellow, which is not discreet at all. I have always used Always ultra thin so I'm okay with it. The pads themselves work really well. I don't feel like I'm wearing a diaper when I use Always. Yet, I wish the wings stay put better. They seem to not stick at times. I would recommend anyone to buy them from SAMs or CostCo as they are cheaper when you you purchase them in bulk. .
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
I love these pads! This is my favorite brand for my pads. It's great to workout in them and they are thin, not bulky. I usually buy them at Walmart. They are not expensive.
Demetra L.
Atlanta , GA
I'm finding it hard for me since I'm getting older (26) to grab a tampon first when I come on. Idk, when I was in my teens I would only wear pads at night. But now these are my must have!!!! They are ultra thin an I can wear them with boy shorts an feel perfectly fine. Plus I'm a heavy bleeder so that's a extra plus. Last but not least it also moves with u rather u are tossing in bed or running.