Personal CareFeminine Sanitary SuppliesFeminine Pads & ProtectorsAlways
Ultra Thin Fresh Size 4 Overnight Pads With Wings, Scented

Always Ultra Thin Fresh Size 4 Overnight Pads With Wings, Scented

Are you getting the right protection from your pad? Using the wrong pad size can lead to leaks. Step up in size to help stop leaks. Now you can find your fit with Always® MY FIT, a tailored sizing system to help you find the best protection based on both your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit for day and night. For overnight protection, Always Ultra Thin, Size 4, Scented Overnight Pads With Flexi-Wings have a 45% larger back to help stop leaks at night,* plus a LeakGuard™ Core that absorbs in seconds and gives you up to 10 hours of protection with a fresh scent. *Vs. Always Ultra Regular with wings

[product:always-ultra-thin-overnight-pads-with-wings-unscented-size-4-28ct] ? how good do these work, if you have a heavy flow?
Always Ultra Thin Fresh Size 4 Overnight Pads With Wings, Scented when I get my period I bleed out a lot to the point that it always goes through that’s why I like to use night pads even in that day are these any good from leaking?
Me gustaría saber si estas son muy buenas para personas con problemas de flujo abundante??
Start your review of Always Ultra Thin Fresh Size 4 Overnight Pads With Wings, Scented!
Cynthia I.
Always Ultra Thin Fresh Size 4 Overnight Pads With Wings, Scented uploaded by Cynthia I.
These pads work very well for heavy menstruation during the day as well as overnight. The pads are quite thin compared to the absorbency potential, which is great. These have side wings that stick well to the panties without leaving behind a sticky adhesive on them after removal, at least in my experience.
Natalie T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Always Ultra Thin Fresh Size 4 Overnight Pads With Wings, Scented uploaded by Natalie T.
Purchased at: Target
I've been using this brand since my cycle first started! I like the 45% larger /wider back. No leaks and very effective. Affordable and fresh scented. This jumbo pack last for a long time and the wings are good. Very satisfied and I'll buy again. [product:always-ultra-thin-fresh-size-4-overnight-pads-with-wings,-scented]
Isabel K.
Forney, TX
Always Ultra Thin Fresh Size 4 Overnight Pads With Wings, Scented uploaded by Isabel K.
Purchased at: Costco
These are my go to for my time of the month. Comfortable, VERY absorbent and easy to travel with. Just slip one into my pocket and voila I’m prepared! Definitely recommend and I love getting this value box at Costco!
Kortney U.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Always Ultra Thin Fresh Size 4 Overnight Pads With Wings, Scented uploaded by Kortney U.
Just got these for $2 at Walmart and I love using these during the night and sometimes during the day but they catch everything and I love the wings flaps because they help the pad stay in my place instead of moving around. No leakage! Definitely recommend!
Claudia V.
Gladstone, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Always Ultra Thin Fresh Size 4 Overnight Pads With Wings, Scented uploaded by Claudia V.
Purchased at: Walmart
always buy after my period started because they have a good absorption and it makes me feel more comfortable and its price I think is a bit expensive but I will still buy it.
Melissa M.
Yonkers, NY
This has always been my favorite brand and pad. However, I am looking for something that gives a little more leakage protection.
brittni W.
I bought this at Costco and it has lasted me for a few months. The price was great. And there is no odor. A great product all around.
Lakshmi H.
Auburn Hills, MI
This is only pad I have been using for the past 3 years.. This is so comfortable while doing the daily household works.
Quiriant O.
Kissimmee , FL
The Always brand offers the best leak protection. These pads work just as they should, is the most comfortable, doesn't come apart. I recommend this product.
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Always Ultra Thin Fresh Size 4 Overnight Pads With Wings, Scented uploaded by Lucy H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Muy eficas especialmente en las noche cuando uno se le olvida que tiene su periodo y esta toda la noche moviendose .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Yendi V.
SAN BERNARDINO
il y a 10 mois
Always Ultra Thin Fresh Size 4 Overnight Pads With Wings, Scented ? how good do these work, if you have a heavy flow?
Jacqueline F. il y a 10 mois
I’ve used these for years and I never had a leakage before. My cycle changed when I had my last child and these works so good.
Osiris M.
Pico Rivera, CA
il y a un an
Cassie V. il y a un an
I agree with those above these are best for a light to medium flow.