BY ALWAYS

Are you getting the right protection from your pad? Using the wrong pad size can lead to leaks. Step up in size to help stop leaks. Now you can find your fit with Always® MY FIT, a tailored sizing system to help you find the best protection based on both your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit for day and night. For daytime protection, Always Ultra Thin, Size 2, Scented Super Pads With Flexi-Wings have a flexible design that moves with you, plus a LeakGuard™ Core that absorbs in seconds for up to 8 hours of protection with a fresh scent.

• Are you sure you're getting the right fit? The wrong fit can lead to leaks. Step up in size to help stop leaks.
  • Now Always® MY FIT helps you get the best protection by tailoring your pad to fit your flow AND panty size.
    Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit
  • LeakGuard™ Core absorbs in seconds for up to 8 hours of protection with a fresh scent
  • Provides more absorbency and coverage than size 1 with the same Ultra Thin pad
  • Always Ultra Thin, Size 2, Scented Super Pads With Flexi-Wings have a flexible design to protect comfortably and move with you
  • Soft cover absorbs quickly and gives you a long-lasting clean-and-dry feeling
  • With fresh scent to help keep you feeling clean and fresh

• What keeps you buying these pads instead of the infinity ...12 Answers
  • What color pads do you use?4 Answers
Aidee T.
San Diego , CA
Purchased at: Target
The good thing is that it absorbs very well, the bad thing is that it irritates me, causes me rash all the time. Another bad point is the wings, they have very bad design, it is very difficult to adhere to the panties, are long and weird. I had to change to another brand.
Almadelia C.
This is the product I used when I was younger. But with time these did not comfort me which continued to not work for me. I went through these packages so fast that I could not tell where they were going. This product was great but now I find others more useful.
Kristina S.
These are definitely my favorite. I love this shape and how thin they are. I love that they have a slight scent to them and they lock the smell in very good. Very comfortable and great for everyday, i do tend to use the larger ones on first day, but then i switch over to these. This is the only kind i use and very happy with them.
Kasey S.
Hamden
These pads are my favorite long overnight pads. They absorb when my tampon does not catch all at night. They are also good and well on their own. They are a good price and this is one product I cannot skimp on. Also, these are the longest ones I can find. Always is my favorite pad brand.
Christal M.
Ellenwood, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love always product, they are great quality, affordable and comfortable. I use these for overnight, they a comfortable and provide good protection through your the night. Super lightweight but has great absorbency.
Gadeer H.
dearborn heights
I have been purchasing this brand of pads for over about 5 years now and I wanna say theae are the best pads I have ever used every other brand had either been too weak and wpuldnt last an hour or just would leak everywhere I recommend every one to try it out.
Breanne R.
Troy, OH
The best pads!!! I can never use anything else because these are so thin. They work very well and aren't super expensive! I like them because they are so thin and you can't feel them very much! Over all I would recommend to anyone!
*Sasha *.
Okay I’ve been using pads for yearssss and these are definitely my favorite brand!! They never leak and the security of it is amazing! They also don’t feel too thick or uncomfortable. The nighttime ones are a life saver.
Jamie H.
Columbus, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The best pad ever made!!! They are thin and don't leak. The only pad I've ever used and will use. They are expensive but you get what you pay for and doesn't feel like you have anything on really. Love these!!!!!
Amanda L.
Newburgh, IN
I've never been fond of tampons but I absolutely love to use these pads I bought them on sale a while back and they work absolutely perfectly without leaking or getting in your underwear.
Anabel C.
Laredo, TX
What keeps you buying these pads instead of the infinity pads?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
What color pads do you use?

Kohl's