BY ALWAYS #35 in Pads

Are you getting the right protection from your pad? Using the wrong pad size can lead to leaks. Step up in size to help stop leaks. Now you can find your fit with Always® MY FIT, a tailored sizing system to help you find the best protection based on both your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit for day and night. For daytime protection, Always Ultra Thin, Size 1, Scented Regular Pads With Flexi-Wings have a flexible design that moves with you, plus a LeakGuard™ Core that absorbs in seconds for up to 8 hours of protection with a fresh scent.

• Are you sure you're getting the right fit? The wrong fit can lead to leaks. Step up in size to help stop leaks
  • Now Always® MY FIT helps you get the best protection by tailoring your pad to fit your flow AND panty size.
  • Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit
  • LeakGuard™ Core absorbs in seconds for up to 8 hours of protection with fresh scent to help keep you feeling clean and fresh
  • Always Ultra Thin, Size 1, Scented Regular Pads With Flexi-Wings have a flexible design to protect comfortably and move with you
  • Soft cover absorbs quickly and gives you a long-lasting clean-and-dry feeling
  • With fresh scent to help keep you feeling clean and fresh

MARLENE G.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Let me save you the trouble.. Have you ever had plastic rub on your skin such that it stings a little after a while? Thats what these feel on a very hot day and walking around. I am so glad they came out with they newer version that are dont feel like plastic.. Look for their newer package and different shape.. You can thank me later..
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
I have to use these on top of using tampons when on my period. They are pretty helpful and work really well. They are a great price and I feel I get my monies worth with them. I like how they are thin and I do not feel like I am wearing a diaper. They are more comfortable than most
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
Great! This pad has it all wings and a nice scent! Pretty affordable. Work well. I did have to change these often if I was having a heavier flow. Don't absorb as well as more cotton brands. Would not recommend anymore because I use another brand that keeps me drier!
cheamey y.
These are my must have pads. Perfect for normal flow days. Love the wings because they actually stay put. These keep me dry & clean. I hate cramping, periods & all that stuff but at least I know Always will always be there for me. :)
Allison G.
Kenmore, NY
These pads are shape to fit well. They absorb well. My only complaint tis they are not to absorbent after an hour if your heavy they are nearly going through the bottom of the pad. It didn't meet my expectations like I thought it would . But I wouldn't say not to try them.
Aylin C.
Livingston, CA
These are good for everyday use and even for heavy days ! Of course like any other pad you have to change it but it can last a pretty long time ! I just change mine a lil quicker just in case, I don't want to loose a chance of having red spots !
Christina P.
Harbor City, CA
I love love love Always Ultra Thin pads. It feels as if nothing is on, but it has enough protection not to make a big ole mess! I always buy the long ones or the overnight ones for that extra protection, and they work really well for me.
Stefanie P.
Bronx, NY
The flexibility wings help keep mess to a minimum and make you feel extra covered. Always brand products always have a great scent. Target is my favorite place to find great affordable products and I am overall satisfied with this product.
Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA
These are really great pads, they are super thin but have great abosorbency. The only thing its the plastic material is uncomfortable and itchy sometimes. The wings also keep the pad in place.
miranda c.
Brawley, CA
I never regret getting these pads there comfortable you can hardly tell you have a pad on i never have leaks and there thin enough to have on i ALWAYS get the ALWAYS brand love it.
Cheyenne C.
Hazle Township, PA
How do these hold up during the day?