Always Ultra Thin Extra Heavy Overnight Pads - 34 Count uploaded by Steffi F.

BY ALWAYS

Always ultra thin pads with leakguard+rapiddry absorbs in seconds our best overnight protection 75% larger back to help you get a full night's sleep.

Steffi F.
I couldn't find anything to hold me on heavy nights, I woke up to 1. No mess and 2. It held me so I could sleep comfortable at night. Going to try them for work. I was amazed at how much they held. Priced perfect. I'm not worried about being discrete because every woman goes through heavy periods, however for the woman that are, its very discrete, wrapper is quite and easy to change. I mainly needed better absorption.
Jennifer T.
Knightdale, NC
I recommend always brand pads. I have been using them for years. I have tried other brands but they don't work as good as always. They definitely do the job.
Yulissa R.
Favorite type of overnight pads really awesome to use not noticeable and it holds up for a long time
Andrea B.
San marcos texas
I'm delighted with these night towels, they make me ultra-thin And very comfortable❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😘😍😍
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Love these. I always but in bulk because it's a much better rpixe then going with a small size