BY ALWAYS

Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Not much to say about these. They get the job done and it's very convenient that each one has a wipe that you can use along with it. The wipes really make you feel refreshed. They're like a breath of fresh air! :) Easy to use and discreet. No leaks. What more can you ask for in a pad?
Taylor C.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I buy this brand all the time. However, I have never bought this particular item. It's cool that they come with wipes though.
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
I used these growing up and they work pretty well. i stopped using them because i needed something that was different
Gwen R.
Used to use these when I first started getting my period. They kept me dry when I would wear them overnight.
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I highly recommend these pads!!! Very reliable, sooo fresh & feels like Youre not wearing anything at all.
Julie W.
Fredericton, NB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Get the job done - no accidents and it is nice to have a wipe when you are on the go just incase something might be going wrong. I have always used this brand and will continue to till I just don't have to anymore. All of their products I have used have performed well.
Fatima t.
Cradley heath, West Midlands
Recently purchased these after recommendation so I am going to carry on recommending but I would say this is not heavy duty and I would only use them when on a light period
Lindsay M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the price of these pads over the ones without a wipe worth the extra cost?
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
Did you use these as a teenager?
Kylee K.
Grand Prairie, TX
No they are all the same