BY ALWAYS

Same Thong Liners. Stay-in-Place Adhesive. Slim, stylish and on-the-go. Thin for a comfortable feeling. Unscented.

• Are these sold everywhere? I used to love them but can't find the...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Karina T.
Me encantan mucho estos protectores porque son muy versátiles para todas las mujeres modernas 💁🏻
brittney w.
These are thong liners, when you have a tampon in and for just in case you spot. These are no where near think enough to hold a full flooded period. This isn't a thick maxi pad, but used for spotting or light discharge to keep your underwear clean and make you feel clean and refreshed. They are good for what they are for, but can be a little too long at time. But they aren't terrible. I used them on and off for years.
Alizabeth P.
Philadelphia, PA
These are so great! I was skeptical at first but they actually work! They're great for those really light period days when you need to wear a thong. I even like to put them on as extra insurance while having a tampon in. It helps protect your favorite underwear. Definitely recommended. I can only find them at Target or Walmart anymore!
Despina K.
I have been using these for years and have not found a better product. You can't feel them on yet they absorb. They stay in place but unlike the Carefree version of these pantiliners they do not have the small wings on the side, so you will not have to struggle to get them off your thongs and g-strings.
Cheyenne B.
I personally didn't think these panty liners were going to be worth it because my thongs are really thin but to my surprise they actually work perfectly! So don't knock it before you try it!
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
This to me was seriously a huge "we tried" product. Leakage like no other, wasn't comfy enough and I somehow still had ruined panties even when changing the liner every 2-3 hours
Katrina R.
Sharpsville, PA
This is not to be used as a normal period pad.. This product is for spotting or extra coverage when wearing a tampon. Great product if used correctly!
Sam T.
This is more expensive than the regular liners and I don't see why. You can just buy the drugstore brands and they work just fine for me.
Kacy P.
I was surprised how well these worked. Definitely recommend these if you need to wear a liner with a thong.
Diana G.
Definitely great for thongs. I've been using this for at least three years. It sticks well so I got no problem with it.
Alyssa V.
Are these sold everywhere? I used to love them but can't find them anymore...