Always Thong Daily Liners

For all-day freshness whether you're in class, at work, or at the gym, try Always Thong Daily Liners for discreet protection against daily discharge and odors. These pantiliners are thin and flexible, so they move with you and feel more like your underwear. With a breathable layer, Always Thong Daily Liners keep you feeling fresh and dry every day of the month.

Does it have any perfume? [user:christiea1]
[product:always-thin-daily-liners] ?
Available in egypt 🇪🇬?
Start your review of Always Thong Daily Liners!
Product Highlights
These pads are very absorbent even though they are then.in reviews
They are super absorbent and are perfect for when I first start for extra protection.in reviews
Jazmine W.
Memphis, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Always Thong Daily Liners uploaded by Jazmine W.
Having a period will always be a hassel but Always makes it comfortable. I choose the regular size. There are several size options for diffrent occasions. Sure this decision is personal, but I recommend this product. #splurgeworthyproducts
María Fernanda A.
San Francisco, CA
Always Thong Daily Liners uploaded by María Fernanda A.
I like it! The price is great than other brands! I have never had any allergic reaction! I recommend it The best, are compact
Maria M.
Highland Park, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Always Thong Daily Liners uploaded by Maria M.
They are so thin that they are almost imperceptible, they are comfortable and they are odorless, which is very pleasant and is also the healthiest for vaginal pH. they have a very comfortable package. and you can also buy a large bag for more time with the quality that has always characterized the always brand. You feel fresh and you can change it in
mar H.
Rex, GA
Always Thong Daily Liners uploaded by mar H.
Purchased at: Walmart
they are perfect for the last two days i love their perfect size i will wear them forever..............
Yeraldine S.
San Anselmo, CA
They are ok, but I didn’t like them a lot because they were extremely thin and smaller than I thought.
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
1,321 reviews
Always Thong Daily Liners uploaded by Tonilynn R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great daily liners that protect your under garments. These liners are great at staying in place and moving with your body. They also stay in place and when done pull effortlessly off your under garments. I will repurchase and do recommend this product.
Nicole S.
Eatontown, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These are pretty good. They are super thin and great for light protection. They stay put on the panties and you don't even feel them. They really out did themselves with how great these fit. I was skeptical that they would work but they did. I would buy these again.
Heather C.
Apo, Ae
I have sensitive skin down there and this is the only liner i can use consistantly that doesn't make me get itchy. I am always on the move with two kids and they stay in place! This is the only brand i can use that sells in stores. Otherwise I have to buy organic ones! The small packs are 99 cents and i can just store one in the bathroom and one in the car!
Lauren J.
Peoria, AZ
Having so many surgeries these are amazing for my everyday leaks. They’re comfortable and feel like nothing.
Jocelynn K.
Schaumburg, IL
I've always loved these liners. They're light and thin yet super absorbent. Unlike some other liners I've used that are thicker and uncomfortable. They're also super affordable and easy to get almost anywhere. Highly recommend to everyone especially if you use tampons and worry about leaking
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gildadriana R.
Chula Vista, CA
il y a 2 ans
christy G. il y a 2 ans
I believe they have some that are scented but the ones I use are unscented.
Luzmaria G.
il y a 3 ans
Yineth G. il y a 3 ans
I recommend to use this Guys on your last days or when your flow it’s really light. You can also use them if you don’t have heavy flow