BY ALWAYS #20 in Pantiliners

Get a fresh start all day, every day with Always Thong Daily Regular Liners. Always Thin pantiliners are incredibly thin and comfortable, designed to feel like fresh underwear so you can wear them every day. This thong pantiliner provides backup protection, even when wearing a thong. For a comfortable, fresh feeling every day of the month, try Always Thong Daily Regular Liners for women.

• Always Thong Daily Liners pantiliners are thin for a comfortable feeling
  • For a shower-fresh feeling all day, every day
  • Always Thong Daily Liners provide backup protection, even when you're wearing a thong

• Are these sold everywhere? I used to love them but can't find the...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
brittney w.
These are thong liners, when you have a tampon in and for just in case you spot. These are no where near think enough to hold a full flooded period. This isn't a thick maxi pad, but used for spotting or light discharge to keep your underwear clean and make you feel clean and refreshed. They are good for what they are for, but can be a little too long at time. But they aren't terrible. I used them on and off for years.
Alizabeth P.
Philadelphia, PA
These are so great! I was skeptical at first but they actually work! They're great for those really light period days when you need to wear a thong. I even like to put them on as extra insurance while having a tampon in. It helps protect your favorite underwear. Definitely recommended. I can only find them at Target or Walmart anymore!
Despina K.
I have been using these for years and have not found a better product. You can't feel them on yet they absorb. They stay in place but unlike the Carefree version of these pantiliners they do not have the small wings on the side, so you will not have to struggle to get them off your thongs and g-strings.
Cheyenne B.
I personally didn't think these panty liners were going to be worth it because my thongs are really thin but to my surprise they actually work perfectly! So don't knock it before you try it!
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This to me was seriously a huge "we tried" product. Leakage like no other, wasn't comfy enough and I somehow still had ruined panties even when changing the liner every 2-3 hours
Katrina R.
Sharpsville, PA
This is not to be used as a normal period pad.. This product is for spotting or extra coverage when wearing a tampon. Great product if used correctly!
Sam T.
This is more expensive than the regular liners and I don't see why. You can just buy the drugstore brands and they work just fine for me.
Diana G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Definitely great for thongs. I've been using this for at least three years. It sticks well so I got no problem with it.
Tayler M.
Tewksbury, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are super convenient for me. They are super easy to apply and take off. I use these all the time for my period.
Maureen d.
This product is awesome for women. It keeps tou feeling clean and fresh. The best thong liner I have tried so far.
Alyssa V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Are these sold everywhere? I used to love them but can't find them anymore...