Personal CareFeminine CarePantilinersAlways
Thin Daily Liners, Clean Scent, Wrapped

Always Thin Daily Liners, Clean Scent, Wrapped

Get a fresh start all day, every day with Always Thin Daily Regular Clean Scent Liners. Always Thin pantiliners are incredibly thin and comfortable, designed to feel like fresh underwear so you can wear them every day. A breathable absorbent layer helps keep you dry, while Edge-2-Edge Adhesive helps keep it in place all day long. For a comfortable, fresh feeling with a light, fresh scent every day of the month try Always Thin Regular Clean Scent Daily Liners for women.

Me encantan estos y los llevo todos los días. Son muy delgadas pero tienen un excelente poder de adherencia para que nunca se sientan pesadas o agrupadas en su ropa interior. Un aroma ligero y floral mantiene las cosas frescas y se empaquetan discretamente.?
Do you use these?
Start your review of Always Thin Daily Liners, Clean Scent, Wrapped!
Caitlin S.
Cedar Grove, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Always Thin Daily Liners, Clean Scent, Wrapped uploaded by Caitlin S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use these when I get my period. I prefer tampons but sometimes if my flow is heavy I still leak. These work pretty good when it comes to catching everything. They're comfortable to wear and stick on really well. They're not too expensive. Would definitely recommend.
Angela H.
Tumwater, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Always Thin Daily Liners, Clean Scent, Wrapped uploaded by Angela H.
This is the only panty liner I like. It’s so thin I barely know it’s there. Perfect for those unexpected moments we have as women.
Cristina T.
Hobart, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Always Thin Daily Liners, Clean Scent, Wrapped uploaded by Cristina T.
I like that they are individually wrapped ,they are thin and absorbent they are breathable and comfortable.They are very affordable .
Nichole  L.
Pioneer, TN
Always Thin Daily Liners, Clean Scent, Wrapped uploaded by Nichole  L.
These work great for me they are the perfect size u can grab one and put it in your purse or where ever you can and just go. They work for everything I need them for and you can get a few different packs with a lot or just a hand full you really can’t go wrongs with them.
Amalia C.
N Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Always Thin Daily Liners, Clean Scent, Wrapped uploaded by Amalia C.
Always Thin Daily Liners, Clean Scent, Wrapped uploaded by Amalia C.
Estos protectores los uso diariamente y son realmente cómodos y delgados, pero estoy muy enojada porque ya no les ponen las pestañitas al envoltorio, y realmente funcionaban, eran útiles. Si encuentro protectores delgados y que traigan la pestañita cambiaré a esa marca, sorry Always pero debes hacer un mejor trabajo ☹️
Amanda N.
Atlanta, GA
Always Thin Daily Liners, Clean Scent, Wrapped uploaded by Amanda N.
I’ve been using these for about 4 months now. I like that they’re super thin because it makes them comfortable. But they aren’t too thin to the point where they don’t do their job. I wear these everyday and they definitely help keep me fresh especially during this summer heat! What I don’t quite like is that they don’t adhere correctly on certain fabrics.
Mary J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Always Thin Daily Liners, Clean Scent, Wrapped uploaded by Mary J.
Purchased at: Dollar General
These are always very good to keep handy in your purse. They are very discreet and perfect for light days or spotting. It’s also great to use as a back up if you happen to use any period cups like I do. Plus, you can buy a 20-pack of these for $1 at DG.
Nicole P.
Arizona
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Always Thin Daily Liners, Clean Scent, Wrapped uploaded by Nicole P.
Ya it does what it needs to! The "clean scent" is there and does smell quite fresh, definitely effective!
Eileen F.
Altoona, PA
Always Thin Daily Liners, Clean Scent, Wrapped uploaded by Eileen F.
Always Thin Daily Liners, Clean Scent, Wrapped uploaded by Eileen F.
I love these ALWAYS THIN DAILY LINERS! Some scented pads are too scented! These are just right. They're a little bit longer than what I was using, and the ALWAYS stayed in place 100% of the time. No "little leaks" either. In my opinion there is no such thing as a little leak, because they're all a problem. I'm hooked!
Karen  S.
Bronx, NY
Always Thin Daily Liners, Clean Scent, Wrapped uploaded by Karen  S.
Me gusta la idea de que sean súper delgadas por que así no la sentimos, estamos cómodas como que no tenemos nada y también me gusta que sean así largas!