Always Thin Daily Liners, Clean Scent, Wrapped

Get a fresh start all day, every day with Always Thin Daily Regular Clean Scent Liners. Always Thin pantiliners are incredibly thin and comfortable, designed to feel like fresh underwear so you can wear them every day. A breathable absorbent layer helps keep you dry, while Edge-2-Edge Adhesive helps keep it in place all day long. For a comfortable, fresh feeling with a light, fresh scent every day of the month try Always Thin Regular Clean Scent Daily Liners for women.

Me encantan estos y los llevo todos los días. Son muy delgadas pero tienen un excelente poder de adherencia para que nunca se sientan pesadas o agrupadas en su ropa interior. Un aroma ligero y floral mantiene las cosas frescas y se empaquetan discretamente.?
Do you use these?
Start your review of Always Thin Daily Liners, Clean Scent, Wrapped!
Amanda N.
Atlanta, GA
Always Thin Daily Liners, Clean Scent, Wrapped uploaded by Amanda N.
I’ve been using these for about 4 months now. I like that they’re super thin because it makes them comfortable. But they aren’t too thin to the point where they don’t do their job. I wear these everyday and they definitely help keep me fresh especially during this summer heat! What I don’t quite like is that they don’t adhere correctly on certain fabrics.
Mary J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Always Thin Daily Liners, Clean Scent, Wrapped uploaded by Mary J.
Purchased at: Dollar General
These are always very good to keep handy in your purse. They are very discreet and perfect for light days or spotting. It’s also great to use as a back up if you happen to use any period cups like I do. Plus, you can buy a 20-pack of these for $1 at DG.
Eileen F.
Altoona, PA
Always Thin Daily Liners, Clean Scent, Wrapped uploaded by Eileen F.
Always Thin Daily Liners, Clean Scent, Wrapped uploaded by Eileen F.
I love these ALWAYS THIN DAILY LINERS! Some scented pads are too scented! These are just right. They're a little bit longer than what I was using, and the ALWAYS stayed in place 100% of the time. No "little leaks" either. In my opinion there is no such thing as a little leak, because they're all a problem. I'm hooked!
Elizabeth K.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
Great price, really comfortable. The scent is not strong at all. These are my go to liners. Always is a good product.
Brittani R.
New Waverly, IN
Always Thin Daily Liners, Clean Scent, Wrapped uploaded by Brittani R.
Swear I dont think I could live without these things... I wear a lot of panties that are no shoes, so they dont have liners in them. I use the always liners for them. they are also great of course for what there purpose is, I have a light flow so I use these more days then I use tampons..
Tracy A.
Manning, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Always Thin Daily Liners, Clean Scent, Wrapped uploaded by Tracy A.
What can I say, I have used this product for decades, its all that I purchase. These pantie liners are very absorbent and keeps me dry.
Karen L.
Bronx, NY
Always Thin Daily Liners, Clean Scent, Wrapped uploaded by Karen L.
Me gusta la idea de que sean súper delgadas por que así no la sentimos, estamos cómodas como que no tenemos nada y también me gusta que sean así largas!
bri F.
Abingdon, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can’t even feel them because they are that thin!!! I recommend this product!!!!!!!!!!♥️
nichole S.
Michigan City, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Always Thin Daily Liners, Clean Scent, Wrapped uploaded by nichole S.
Purchased at: Walmart
When it's that time of the month, which unfortunately comes every month, I ALWAYS ise the ALWAYS BRAND! Which ones i use normally depends on how heavy the flow is but these ones I use the most. This brand to me is the most comfortable and they are very affordable and you can find them at most convenient stores!
Annaliese W.
Rochester, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Love these! They are my favorite panty liner - a definite go to for me! I use them daily and have for many years. I would highly suggest these to any of my friends! The clean scent is a nice added bonus!