BY ALWAYS #6 in Pantiliners

Get a fresh start all day, every day with Always Thin Daily Regular Clean Scent Liners. Always Thin pantiliners are incredibly thin and comfortable, designed to feel like fresh underwear so you can wear them every day. A breathable absorbent layer helps keep you dry, while Edge-2-Edge Adhesive helps keep it in place all day long. For a comfortable, fresh feeling with a light, fresh scent every day of the month try Always Thin Regular Clean Scent Daily Liners for women.

• Always Thin Daily Liners are thin and absorbent for discreet, everyday freshness
  • For a shower-fresh feeling all day, every day
  • Always Thin Daily Pantiliners have a breathable layer that helps keep you dry
  • Edge-2-Edge Adhesive helps keep the liner in place
  • Individually wrapped so you can take it anywhere

Buy on Walgreens*
Janid C.
Pawtucket,RI
Really good product, you can barely feel it, stick really well to almost any type of fabric. I've been using it for years and i think is one of the best brand you can buy.
Aj S.
Convenient product! Each liner is individually packed and is very thin! They stick all day to all types of underwear fabric. It feels very lightweight and feels like you’re not wearing any liner! They’re very absorbent too.
Ashley W.
Frankfort, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Every since ive had my little girl in October i've needed a little extra security and these are so light and thin i wear them everyday and i forget im wearing half the time. [product:always---thin-active-dailies,-clean-scent---60-ea]
Aryelin L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
la pubertad de la mujer conlleva muchas cosas y junto con ellos muchas veces inseguridades. mi experiencia de estos protectores diarias ha sido maravillosa; me encantan por que son super practicos y huelen muy bien !! todos los dias llevo conmigo en mi bolso o cartera a la universidad y me han sacado de apuros.
Amie H.
Marshall, MI
I used to be a Carefree gal until I tried these! They are super thin, not noticeable with tight pants as some other liners are and they do not move or curl up on the edges. I am an avid runner and these do not budge during a workout. They have a light scent which I dont mind. Repurchased multiple times! Highly recommended!
Cindy Y.
Paterson, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use these on a daily basis. Keep them in my purse at all times. Incredible things, easy to Cary anywhere also , in your pocket. I see a lot of people complaining about the scented ones and I don't know why. I love the scented ones and pads. To each it's own. For some women they can't use scented products and some can. I will definitely suggest the scented ones. It's lightly scented. I like these liners compared to the rest because you can hardly notice there there. It doesn't move around and always stays put. I have been using this product for a long time. Love it! Loyal customer here.
Miriam C.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I had used these for years and they were the best, but they seem to have changes the amount of plastic on the underside (the side that sticks to your panties) or put holes in it or something because they don't work like they used to. If you're spotting you will stain your underwear. I liked to wear these when I'm using a tampon as a safety measure, I don't even know why I bother anymore.
Kaylee M.
N Hollywood, CA
These work great on the days where I'm on a heavy flow and using a tampon. I can wear whatever underwear I want so I'm not restricted on wearing certain pants. I can wear my comfy leggings if i want. The smell can be overpowering at times but sometimes i don't mind it
Ginni T.
Texas
These liners are perfect. They are small and discrete yet they stay in place well and work on light days or to catch leaks. I use these monthly and always keep a few in my purse just in case. They're easy to use. I would easily recommend this product.
Karsyn B.
The reason why I give these specific liners a B is because of the smell. There are just some things that don't need to be scented, and in my opinion, panty liners are one of them. I use them specifically for discharge, the unscented ones, and they are absolutely perfect - the only ones I'll buy. I just do not recommend the scented.