BY ALWAYS #4 in Pantiliners

Get a fresh start all day, every day with Always Thin Daily Regular Clean Scent Liners. Always Thin pantiliners are incredibly thin and comfortable, designed to feel like fresh underwear so you can wear them every day. A breathable absorbent layer helps keep you dry, while Edge-2-Edge Adhesive helps keep it in place all day long. For a comfortable, fresh feeling with a light, fresh scent every day of the month try Always Thin Regular Clean Scent Daily Liners for women.

• Always Thin Daily Liners are thin and absorbent for discreet, everyday freshness
  • For a shower-fresh feeling all day, every day
  • Always Thin Daily Pantiliners have a breathable layer that helps keep you dry
  • Edge-2-Edge Adhesive helps keep the liner in place
  • Individually wrapped so you can take it anywhere

Regina S.
I love these liners I honestly been using them for years. They are perfect for not messing up your underwear. But I will say it does have some disadvantages bc I notice that it does cause your area to sweat a bit. Not to mention I noticed if you keep them on for a while it gives you an odor, so you have to make sure to change them throughout the day. But overall I’d say it’s comfortable & very light. You won’t notice it even being on.
Mik M.
Lake Ariel, PA
I have been using Always Thin Liners for ten years now. They are always inexpensive and affordable. This is why I started using them in the first place! Other brands don't do as well in terms of staying on and staying put. I am very satisfied. Thank you.
Anastaisa L.
Brooklyn, NY
I like how these are lightweight. I just don't like that it's scented. I believe they have unscented though. Another things it you plan on using these when your cycle is light....DONT. it will leak through.
Kayla W.
Canastota, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Ladies is you're looking for a durable pad or liner that will keep you covered when it's that time of the month then the always brand is perfect for you! This brand always has my back and they make so many different sizes to fit whatever you need them for
Aj S.
Convenient product! Each liner is individually packed and is very thin! They stick all day to all types of underwear fabric. It feels very lightweight and feels like you’re not wearing any liner! They’re very absorbent too.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are the liners I use most often. I prefer the unscented personally to help avoid any extra issues though! They're a great shape, and come in multiple lengths. They're thin and comfortable.
Janid C.
Pawtucket,RI
Really good product, you can barely feel it, stick really well to almost any type of fabric. I've been using it for years and i think is one of the best brand you can buy.
Ashley W.
Frankfort, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Every since ive had my little girl in October i've needed a little extra security and these are so light and thin i wear them everyday and i forget im wearing half the time. [product:always---thin-active-dailies,-clean-scent---60-ea]
aryelin L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
la pubertad de la mujer conlleva muchas cosas y junto con ellos muchas veces inseguridades. mi experiencia de estos protectores diarias ha sido maravillosa; me encantan por que son super practicos y huelen muy bien !! todos los dias llevo conmigo en mi bolso o cartera a la universidad y me han sacado de apuros.
Amie H.
Marshall, MI
I used to be a Carefree gal until I tried these! They are super thin, not noticeable with tight pants as some other liners are and they do not move or curl up on the edges. I am an avid runner and these do not budge during a workout. They have a light scent which I dont mind. Repurchased multiple times! Highly recommended!
Crystal G.