BY ALWAYS #1 in Pantiliners

Get a fresh start all day, every day with Always Thin Daily Regular Liners. Always Thin Pantiliners are incredibly thin and comfortable, designed to feel like fresh underwear so you can wear them every day. A breathable layer helps keep you dry, while Edge-2­-Edge Adhesive helps keep it in place all day long. For a comfortable, fresh feeling every day of the month, try Always Thin Daily Liners for women.

• Always Thin Daily Liners are thin and absorbent for discreet, everyday freshness
  • For a shower-fresh feeling all day, every day
  • Always Thin Daily Pantiliners have a breathable layer that helps keep you dry
  • Edge-2-Edge Adhesive helps keep the liner in place
  • Individually wrapped so you can take it anywhere

Get a fresh start all day, every day with Always Thin Daily Regular Liners. Always Thin Pantiliners are incredibly thin and comfortable, designed to feel like fresh underwear so you can wear them every day. A breathable layer helps keep you dry, while Edge-2-Edge Adhesive helps keep it in place all day long. For a comfortable, fresh feeling every day of the month, try Always Thin Daily Liners for women.

• "These pads are very absorbent even though they are then." in 2 reviews
  • "They are super absorbent and are perfect for when I first start for extra protection." in 1 review
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
I like using this because after my period ends, I’ll still bleed just a little and I don’t want to stain my underwear. You can buy this at any store like Walmart or Target. I would recommend this to anyone because it does its job well.
Opal M.
South Euclid, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are a great alternative to the "trendier" packaging products, but are clearly tried and true for daily use. I wish packaging the was more environmentally friendly since this adds up to a lot of plastic, so maybe that's something the manufacturer would consider changing in the future.
Eliose L.
Union City, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are great liners if you're traveling. They come individually wrapped which is nice when you need to put them in your bag. They're pretty absorbent so if you have a lot of discharge, then you can be safe in the knowledge that you won't stain your underwear. They might be too short for some people though.
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these liners when it’s the beginning and the end of my period. They are very affordable. Especially when you get the small packs of them. The definitely met my expectations and would recommend giving them a try
Shara H.
Croydon, PA
I have used these liners every single day for over 10 years. I like to use them to keep my underwear fresh and replace them as needed. Carefree OriginalRegular To-Go Pantiliners-Unscented with Baking Soda-54 ct break apart and are uncomfortable and get separated when wearing, not the case at all with Always. I’ll use these liners forever and won’t buy anything else.
Dianna N.
Phoenix , AZ
I’ve been using this since I got my period in the first place and they are my favorite pantiliners I have ever tried! I can’t even feel that I’m wearing them. The absorbency in these is so good, I do have to change the liner more often when my period is heavier but usually when that happens I’m using a tampon as well just in case!
Noemi F.
Trenton , NJ
Los mis protectores de uso diario, la verdad esq son comodisimos, adaptables a cualquier tipo de ropa interior, súper finos( no se notan ) y súper resistentes! Los recomiendo 100%
Angie G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Always makes the best feminine products and these don't disappoint. They're thin so you honestly forget you're wearing them, they sticky so they don't shift, they're super absorbent to you stay dry all day long, and they're so affordable. I love these for everyday use. I highly recommend Always brand over the generic.
Wishona M.
Huntington, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are perfect, they are just thin enough to be so discreet. It’s like having nothing on! They work great when you only need something as a just in case but also work great.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these because they are very comfortable and very absorbent. They are great if you need a little protection throughout the day or for the lighter days on your period. You also get a lot per package, so you don't have to buy them often. I would recommend this product.
Kalisha H.
Santee, CA
Has anyone seen these in Plus Size?
Jessica M.
Hesperia, CA
What do you think of these??
Angela c.
Lawrence, KS
Is the sticky part of it good?
Jessica M.
Hesperia, CA
What do you think of these??
Helene H.
What is the difference between Always radiant and the other Always pads/liners?