Always Spring Blossom Wipes uploaded by Amy G.Always Spring Blossom Wipes uploaded by Jasmine M.

BY ALWAYS

ALWAYS Spring Blossom wipes let you cleanse quickly and feel fresh any time.

• These powerful feminine wipes are lightly scented to help keep you feeling clean and fresh throughout the day
  • Convenient, resealable lid
  • Perfect for quick cleansing during your period, after long activity, or any time you want to feel fresh
  • Fresh & Clean cleansing cloths have a clean, watery scent with a light, fruity freshness
  • Available in stylish soft packs of 32 wipes with fun, fierce design

Get that just-showered-clean feeling wherever you are. Always® Feminine Wipes are perfect for quick cleansing during your period, after long activity, or any time you just want to feel fresh. These feminine wipes are lightly scented help you feel clean and fresh throughout the day. Available in soft packs or individually wrapped.

• Will this work to help keep my groin sweat in check and f...1 Answers
Candi N.
Houston
I love these wipes. I use them when Its that time of the month as well as any other day. They help me stay feeling fresh and clean. I would recommend these wipes.
Jasmine M.
Selma, AL
I've been using the always feminine wipes for a while. I bought them from WalMart when there was a $2 off coupon in the newspaper. Honestly if I didn't get them for less than a dollar I would have never purchased. It's just something icky about wiping with it then having to throw it in the trash. There should be a flushable version of this wipe and a better fragrance selection.
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
I purchased these at my local Walmart for 3 or 4 dollars, and they were such a good investment! They leave me feeling fresh and clean and they also smell terrific! They aren’t overbearing and I have sensitive skin and this doesn’t irritate me at all! I would recommend to anyone! The packaging is also nice, very convenient, and can be stored in your purse or backpack and no one would even know.
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
Love the scent of these and they are very affordable! Leave me feeling fresh and clean whenever I feel like I need to clean up! The spring blossom scent is very nice. I will continue to purchase these!
jaci g.
Altus, OK
I love the fact that the wipes are scented. I hate being on my menstrual cycle anyways,and these make everything smell fresh and clean. I definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to just freshen u and make that time of the month,just a little bit more enjoyable
Marisa C.
Get that out of the shower fresh feeling anytime of the day. These wipes are super convenient and powerful! They wipe away excess moisture and absorb any smell (especially in this summer heat with spanx). A definitely must for women.
Ale M.
Odessa, TX
I use these when in on my monthly lol i hate using regular toilet paper while being on my menstrual cycle, i always carry these in my purse and also have some in my RR their great and smell great also I would recommend..
Kaitlin M.
Love these for going number 2 makes you nice and clean after the restroom smells nice and not too expensive love them will purchase again and suggest them to other you can find them at any grocery store
Sandi S.
Sicklerville, NJ
I got these and used them to just try them out and they're amazing.. whenever you're having trouble down there, it fixes you right up with its amazing fragrance and smooth towelettes..
Nathanny Christiny C.
Lynbrook , NY
I am a kind of crazy person about feel clean. I always have this in my bag. I really like the smell of this and also help me to feel like after a shower all day.
Kacie K.
Whitman, WV
Will this work to help keep my groin sweat in check and from smelling?

Walmart