BY ALWAYS

Always Sheer Daily Light Liners are so incredibly thin that you might forget you’re wearing them. In fact, they're designed to feel like fresh underwear with a soft top sheet and flexible core. And with no-feel protection, all you'll feel is fresh. For a comfortable, fresh feeling every day of the month, make Always Sheer Light Daily Liners for women part of your morning routine.

• For a shower-fresh feeling all day, every day
  • No-feel protection that fits most panty styles
  • So seamless that you might forget that you're wearing it
  • Breathable layer helps keep you dry
  • Purse packs of individually wrapped pantiliners that are easy to take with you anywhere

Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
I used these for years before realizing there were better options out there. The benefits of this product is that it’s super thin and you can barely feel it. Unfortunately I find that this product has more cons than pros. They often unstick themselves and end up bunching up in my underwear. I also find that they hold very little and there is not enough coverage so I still end up leaking. I enjoyed the ones that were scented because they left me feeling fresh but overall these are more of a hassle than helpful.
Maritza V.
These are ok but I still prefer my u by kotex barely there. Theres no problems with absorbing or anything like that but it is not very sticky and so it tends to shift and peel off and become uncomfortable especially for me because i wear thongs. The good thing is that just like the u by kotex u can fold this one along the thong lines as well but again i just wish the glue was stronger
Diana S.
Del rio, TX
This product has become an absolute staple for me and for the price you really can’t beat it. I started using it towards the end of my period, but I have come to use it daily. It also doesn’t feel uncomfortable when working out either which has been really helpful towards the last few days of my cycle. I always have one or two in my purse and have extra at the house.
Bellini S.
Alexandria, VA
This is a staple in my hygiene regime. I can just put it on and not worry about them making me feel uncomfortable. I use it mostly before and after my period. Sometimes I use it during my period since it is so light. I try different brands but I keep coming back to it. Great protection in a super thin liner. Absolutely recommend it to all my gals when trying to stay dry. :)
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Let me start by saying i know talking about and reviewing this kind of stuff is embarrassing, but as women it's a part of life and our feminine health is important to discuss. Also, reviews are important here as we can help each other find the decent products and not feel so alone during the search because it can be daunting and lonely.
I have always been obsessed with feminine cleanliness. If I'm not completely dry, and smell like nothing I'm not happy. And I know how the V works. I know that's not possible all the time.
That's why I wear liners daily. The idea behind them is that they keep any moisture and you stay dry.
Now on to the liner. If you've ever tried those dollar packs of carefree liners you know that these are absolutely amazing. They are super sheer that it doesn't feel like you're wearing anything more than your underwear. They are also super thin. Like thinner than paper thin around the edges so there's no chafing or any uncomfortable stuff going on. The thinness of the liner coupled with just the right amount of adhesive means this stays put exactly where you placed it and want it to stay until the minute you take it off. And that includes if you go for a 3 mile run or wear them for 10 hours while chasing your 2 year old or going to work or school. So comfortable! I just can't stress that enough!
Also, there's enough absorbent material that it covers the entire necessary area. And despite their super thinness they are amazingly absorbent and keep me super dry all day long.
That being said this is for the daily cleaning your v does. It can handle that no problem like a champ. But with how thin these are this is not going to be enough for even your light period days so find something else for that.
Overall I will always use these and love these.
They are super affordable and easy to find at any big chain store. They are also individually packaged in a secure way so traveling with these is a breeze.
I will always totally recommend these to anyone and everyone I can.
Nicole S.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is probably my favorite liners of all because they are so thin and so discreet and I really like the scented ones. I've tried many different brands but these ones work best for me I will continue to buy them in the future.
arley l.
Buffalo Grove, IL
This product is great not going to lie but I noticed that it is not sticky at all so it doesn't really defeat the purpose. I bought this item at Walmart for cheap but still wouldn't recommend.
Kay K.
Always' Sheer Dailies are the everyday liners we deserve! If you're like me and aware of how the human "vajayjay" (absolutely RIDICULOUS that this site's filter is stopping me from typing the actual word) works, you probably use the thinnest liner you can find for daily protection. Well, this one is even better! It's super thin - and I mean REALLY thin - like a sheet of toilet paper but very effective against discharge/urine stains. And because it's so thin, you won't notice it there thus making it the most comfortable liner I've ever tried. I absolutely love these and keep them stocked!
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,421 reviews
I've been using these since last summer and absolutely love them!!! I for years have always bought the Always Incredibly Thin Daily Liners wich I love too and then last summer I saw these and figured I'll try them! Well I'm happy I did cuz these are thinner then the other ones and still give really good protection plus you truly can't feel them really when wearing them. I love how these are discreet just like the other liners. I highly rec these liners!!!
Christine A.
Staten Island, NY
I've only bought the smaller pack but these are well worth the money. Bonus since it's inexpensive. The adhesive to these are great and won't budge or move around during the day. On my spotting days I use these and they last me the whole day. I recommend these liners for the light days at the end of one's period. 👍👍👍
arley l.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Do these particular kind come in a smaller pack ?
zaria r.
How can i get sent this?

Amazon