Always Radiant Wipes-To-Go uploaded by Reham M.Always Radiant Wipes-To-Go uploaded by Kamilah S.Always Radiant Wipes-To-Go uploaded by Kamilah S.

BY ALWAYS

Always Radiant Wipes-to-Go deliver an enhanced everyday freshness. With a NEW designer look, Radiant Wipes to Go help keep your period invisible. Radiant Wipes to Go deliver an enhanced everyday freshness.  We also added a discrete artfully designed wrapper that helps keep your period invisible. ; see more...

Always Radiant Wipes-To-Go
  • "I hate pads... they're a nightmare to me, but these actually make me feel very comfortable when I have to use them." in 1 review
Kamilah S.
Gadsden, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Always Radiant Wipes-To-Go are the perfect "Freshen Uppers" when you're on the go. They are gently fragranced and have not broken my va jay jay out (and I have super sensitive skin). The packaging is pretty and small enough to stick in a pocket or wallet. The only negative thing I have to say is that they are not flushable which is kind of an inconvenience when there is no trash can around.
Ashley C.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are great wipes - a decent size and they smell pleasant. They are not irritating. The best thing, though, is that the pouches the wipes come in are completely anonymous. It's just a pink packet with pretty flowers on it, and that's it. If one falls out of my purse, no embarrassment. I like that.
Megan M.
Detroit, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Just discovered these! The other brand I was using I couldn't find anymore so I decided to pick these up and I'm happy I did! I love how they come in individuals packets so they are easy to hide and take on the go! They make me feel fresh and clean! Not too scented which is great but still gets the job done!
Jordan E.
Mandeville, LA
They are not cold. The scent isn't that strong. Leaves you feeling clean and not smelly (lol). Great for a gym bag or for teens to bring to school. Anyone can use these and they are easy to open.
Christina D.
Plano, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'll admit kind of a sore subject to talk about our time of the month ladies…but here we go. Again helps me feel fresh throughout the day especially when I am out the house at work or at school.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
These are pretty good I had tried a sample and got coupons with them so I bought a ton on discount. But after that they gone up in price so much.I like using pads if you don't care about the price these are for you.Fit your body pretty well and cute packaging.
Sabrina P.
- Easy to take on the go in my purse . I love how they aren't cold if you know what I mean . The scent isn't strong so you really don't notice or smell it .
Kelly R.
I love this product. it makes me fell so fresh and they keep me clean. the packaging isn't like other packaging that are really shiny and loud.
Dayana L.
I love these always radiant wipes. They're the best for when you're on your period. And it leaves you smelling clean and feeling fresh!
Kimmie V.
Great wipes.... Perfect for on the go because they are individually wrapped!!!! Light great scent! I totally recommend these to you!
Caroline W.
Where can u buy these
Caroline W.
Do u like the scent
Karen A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Um where can i find these and would you recommend
Madison S.
Albany, NY
Are these something people would recommend?