Always Radiant Teen Regular Pads with Wings

Always Radiant Teen pads give you the protection you need and the security you love. With up to 8 hours of absorbency these pads can last longer than the average school day!

• 100% leak-free periods are possible with ALWAYS Radiant Teen Regular pads
  • Fierce FlexFoam absorbs 10X its weight for protection you'll forget is even there
  • A pad that's almost as stylish as you are, designed with fierce, fun prints
  • One pad lasts 8 hours—that's a whole school day
  • Stay-put protection with better-than-ever wing adhesive
  • Unscented for protection that goes unnoticed

Stop being stressed out by your period! With ALWAYS Radiant Teen pads, 100% leak-free periods are possible. ALWAYS Radiant pads are made with FlexFoam that absorbs 10X its weight, which means they've got your back for up to 8 hours—that's a whole school day! But they're so soft and flexible, you'll hardly know it's there. ALWAYS Radiant Teen pads also have fierce, fun patterns, designed to be almost as stylish as you are. And their new, betterthan-ever wing adhesive means they're gonna stay put. So be comfortable and confident in thin, flexible ALWAYS Radiant Teen pads.

Does your preteen like these, or find them too bulky? I have a girl entering puberty and we're trying to be prepared... what did you find your girls liked most?
How do u like the new packaging
Start your review of Always Radiant Teen Regular Pads with Wings!
Louisville , KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I got these for my daughter and they constantly leaked. She’s only 11 and I watched her line it correctly and they still leaked. Hopefully it was just a defective pack. Always used to be an amazing brand when I wore pads before switching to tampons.
These aren't just for teens! I'm in my twenties and I love these! Everytime mother nature calls, these are my go to pads. They're thin, but absorb soo much, and still stay dry so there's no wet feeling. I'll never go back to regular pads again!
Orange Grove, TX
My daughter just had first period. I was recommended these for her she mikes them a lot as it is it's hurts my baby is growing up but the best I can do is keep her comfortable
Paramount , CA
Okay I'm not a teen, but these are super cute. I always use always! I like that they are not too big or too small, they are perfect. They are also very affordable! I mean no one wants to pay a lot of money that you are pretty much going to throw away. Definitely will always repurchase these!
Madera, CA
Love these pads! I can not say enough about the new flex foam !! Ladies this is a game changer, this foam absorbs soo much! Bringing all that wetness- deep into the core of the pad ! Away from your delicate area. Flexi wings protect your panties! I will never go back to traditional pads again!! Love love!!
Katy, TX
OMG the best pads that I have ever tried!! I just love the feeling, so gentle and soft its just wonderful, knowing that you are covered and at the same time its not visible at all. Its very comfortable, give them a try you will love them....
OCALA, FL
As a teen having periods can be stressful and leakong is embarrassing as a teen you depend on your pads. The packaging is soo cute every time I open a pad makes me feel comfortable. You can depend on these they are not too bulky very comfortable nobody knows youre wearing one even through the tightest jeans.
Pineville, MO
I got these for my daughter for her first period. She tells me they are comfortable and they last all day. I tried one for myself and they absorb very quickly compared to some other pads. They shape to your body so you really can wear whatever you want.
hallandale
Purchased at: Walmart
Las amo ! Súper cómodas ! No derraman y son buenísimas para las que sufrimos alergias! Son divertidas y súper suaves ! Me encantan las volvería a comprar Always Radiant Heavy with Wings Scented Pads
Hesperia, CA
I think these are okay. They don't leak at all so that's great, but the only problem I have is that they're slightly uncomfortable. I feel like I can't really do much in these.