Always Radiant Size 2 Heavy Flow Pads, Light Clean Scent

Find your groove with Always Radiant Pads Heavy Flow Absorbency, with up to 100% leak and odor-free protection. Inspired by the latest trends, you’ll love the tropical prints and patterns that remind you of sandy beaches and ocean breezes. Always Radiant features neon patterns on each pad wrapper and a surprise design inside each pack. Feel radiant with a sanitary pad that gives you both style AND comfort. Always Radiant is made with FlexFoam for a thin and flexible pad that doesn’t skip out on protection. With Always Radiant, you can wear what you want and do what you want any day of the month.

[product:always-radiant-heavy-flow-flex-foam-pads-scented-size-2-36ct] [product:always-radiant-heavy-flow-flex-foam-pads-scented-size-2-36ct]
How absorbent are they?
Does these pads actually work better than tampons[product:always-radiant-heavy-flow-flex-foam-pads-scented-size-2-36ct]?
Start your review of Always Radiant Size 2 Heavy Flow Pads, Light Clean Scent!
Laura A.
Milbridge, ME
Purchased at: Dollar General
Hands down most comfortable absorbance pads on the market. I will never buy anything besides these. Most pads feel like a diaper or u can definatley tell u r wearing something. These are like u r wearing nothing, they are breathable as well so u don't get hot n sweaty wearing them. I recomend these all day!
Autumn M.
Escanaba, MI
Always Radiant Size 2 Heavy Flow Pads, Light Clean Scent uploaded by Autumn M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I didn’t like this product at all. I tried this for two periods to be sure it was for sure this product. The first thing I noticed is it has a very noticeable scent to it, I even felt I could smell it walking around with jeans on which I didn’t like at all. Another problem I had with the product is, it wouldn’t absorb like I needed it too. If I had one of those standing up “moments” it would overflow off and down the sides instead of collecting in the pad. My last problem I had with this product was an allergic reaction. I thought maybe I was just swollen from a bad period but after I started feeling a burning sensation I stopped use and switched back to my original brand and the burning went away. I didn’t stop use till after halfway through my second period since my doctor said it was paid related instead of me personally. I’m not usually one to have product sensitivities but this one got me. I didn’t even know it was scented it just says order free. I think they need to actually say it’s scented for people who may be more cautious about using scented products.
Maria O.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Son muy buenas realmente las mejores que e usado protegue por bastante tiempo y no irrita lo unico que debe mejorar es el precio son un poco caras.
Emily Z.
I really like this pad. It's so thin and soft. However, the wings are too long and not sticky but overall I love it!
Jessica L.
Florissant, MO
I love using this brand! These are my go to pads. I am not a tampon kind of girl so i'm always(lol) looking for a great new pad to try. I was so happy when I ran across these! I haven't had any leaks and they have great absorption. Great buy!
Monica A.
Waipahu, HI
I love this and use this when I get that monthly visit. It’s very comfortable and I feel secure with it when I work. I don’t have to worry about it leaking through. It puts my mind at ease because it is scented so I don’t have to feel insecure about it.
Rayna L.
324 Route 9 apartment 1
I’m obsessed with this pad it’s really comfy to wear and when I am on my period it’s like my go to pad. I use it everyday when I’m on my period.
Xochilt M.
Los Angeles, CA
OMG the best pads I can ever use. I grew up in the 90's and omg the pads were like diapers. I love how it is not noticeable when I use and very comfortable.
Gina G.
Hawthorne, CA
Best pad ever, they absorb really good,really thin and flexible can't even feel you wearing a Pad...
Barbara S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Very absorbent! I love the wings. I've also used the ones without wings and would recommend the wings :-)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
April A.
Red Springs, NC
il y a 9 mois
Cyntoria S. il y a 9 mois
They work very well I have used them several times.
Melissa M.
Gillams , NL
il y a un an
Ariana . il y a un an
The sizes are for how large your flow is and you down under. Hope this helps!