BY ALWAYS

With a soft, seamless, flexible design to move with you and a light, clean scent so you can feel fresh.

• 100% leak-free periods are possible with ALWAYS Radiant pads
  • Fabulous FlexFoam absorbs 10X its weight for protection you'll forget is even there
  • A pad that's almost as stylish as you are, designed with fierce, fun prints
  • This mighty pad has got your back—up to 10 hours of worry-free protection
  • Stay-put protection with better-than-ever wing adhesive
  • Feel fresh all night long with a light, floral scent
  • ALWAYS Radiant pads are available in regular, heavy, and overnight absorbency

Extraordinary protection. Artfully designed. ALWAYS Radiant sanitary pads have a soft, seamless, flexible design to move with you and a light, clean scent so you can feel fresh. Made with FlexFoam,™ which absorbs 4x more than you might need*, yet feels amazingly light! *Based upon average U.S. consumer usage.

Stephanie J.
I personally hate wearing pads during the day, but I know it's not that safe to wear a tampon at night so I use these while I'm sleeping. The absorbency is amazing and it doesn't make a whole lot of crinkly noises when you wear it, which is what I hate the most about pads. I love that always makes overnight pads because normal ones don't seem to do the job. Also they're way more comfortable than the day pads in my opinion, which is why I don't mind wearing them.
Shirley L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I used to be loyal to Always brand. I’m so disgusted 🤮with Always Radiant pads. I opened up this pad and look 👀what was on it! Ewwwww...🤢Not sure what it is. Looks like a bug🐜I’m like nah bruh not about kill me.🙅🏽‍♀️
Been using Always brand since I was a teenager. Not no mo’! 🚫I’m for real done. Will be switching to all natural pads and tampons. 🙌🏽 #safevagina
Deanna Q.
Honolulu
Purchased at: Target
The Always Radiant pads are my favorite. These specific overnight pads are long (perfect for use at night and if you have a heavy flow). Plus, these stay in place at night and have such a lovely smell which helps keep me smelling nice lol. I highly recommend this for anyone that has their monthly friend. These are legit my go-to! Try it for yourself!
Te'Ashia W.
Hull, GA
I used Always all throughout my teen years, but I will never buy them again. A few years back, they caused me A LOT of irritation. I thought it was just me but a couple of my friends had the same issue. I ended up switching to U by Kotex. Would not recommend.
Taylor Y.
Love these pads! They provide excellent absorbency, and I can go to bed at night without worrying too much about leakage. Also, they’re scented, so you don’t have to worry about the putrid smell while on your period
Jandoe K.
Cordova, TN
I've used this brand since my first cycle at 12 years old. I love the new radiant line like I don't have to worry about leakage or it folding up being out of place. It's comfortable and gives me confidence throughout the days of my cycle
cass d.
This brand and this kind of pad will always be my first choice. I have been using ALWAYS since the start and when they came out with this one it was the brightest idea. Lightweight for sure i recommend this product to every girl and woman.
Luanna O.
Norfolk, MA
These are my holy grail pads!! They smell good and absorb a lot. The perfect length for night. I also use these during the lady around the house cause I know I won't leak with these. It's the perfect length so you don't have to worry when you have a heavy flow
Cassie D.
Pittsburgh
Ok I love these. I have endometriosis so I have to have something that is overnight not bulky and super absorbing. This product is all of that. Love the scent to. probably shouldn't have something scented for your private areas but it's hard to resist.
Trenice K.
Goldsboro, NC
Purchased at: Target
Not a fan of scented personal care BUT these pads are amazing ! I hardly feel like I’m wearing anything at all. I feel clean and comfortable. Always has been a favorite brand for a while, I wish they were more organic but the product is nice.
How much period blood can it hold?

Target