Amanda C.
Estero, FL

Do you think these are expensive, or a good value?

stefanie b.
stefanie b.
8 months, 1 week ago
I think these are good value
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
3 years, 5 months ago
They are a great value! If you don't want to pay full price, Target will sometimes offer discounts and rewards, like if you buy 3 boxes you get a gift card or a free schick razor. I normally wait for those deals and stock up.
Yarikza A.
Yarikza A.
ELGIN, SC
3 years, 6 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I would not complain about the cost, because they are a great product.
Becky G.
Becky G.
4 years, 2 months ago
I think they are worth the money. If you have a membership at Sams Club then by them there as they end up being a little cheaper than buying them at regular stores.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Bay City, MI
4 years, 5 months ago
I think they're a bit expensive but so were the regular infinity pads when they first came out. They seem to go on sale quite a bit and there's always coupons in the P&G brand saver insert in the Sunday papers once a month, so you can get them for a really good price. I will pick them up on sale when I don't need them so I don't have to make a last minute trip somewhere because that's almost as annoying as surprise period! LOL
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Olympia, WA
4 years, 6 months ago
Pretty good price to me!
Teresa M.
Anna C.
Anna C.
San Diego, CA
4 years, 8 months ago
THEY CAN BE EXPENSIVE DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU GO. TRY WALMART FOR THE BEST PRICES.
Veronica W.
Veronica W.
4 years, 10 months ago
They are a pretty good value, but the regular infinity is better for the price.
Jeanette G.
Jeanette G.
Waukesha, WI
4 years, 10 months ago
They are a bit more expensive but you can always get them on sale and coupons, I look for those and then stock up. But as for a good value, I do pay more then say a cheaper version or one of even their other versions but I don't go through them as fast so in the end I probably spend less buying the better product.