Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL

Do you think these are expensive, or a good value?
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
June 14, 2014, 12:59 p.m.
They are a great value! If you don't want to pay full price, Target will sometimes offer discounts and rewards, like if you buy 3 boxes you get a gift card or a free schick razor. I normally wait for those deals and stock up.
Yarikza A.
Yarikza A.
May 10, 2014, 9:57 p.m.
I would not complain about the cost, because they are a great product.
Becky G.
Becky G.
Sept. 15, 2013, 5:23 p.m.
I think they are worth the money. If you have a membership at Sams Club then by them there as they end up being a little cheaper than buying them at regular stores.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
June 27, 2013, 2:09 a.m.
I think they're a bit expensive but so were the regular infinity pads when they first came out. They seem to go on sale quite a bit and there's always coupons in the P&G brand saver insert in the Sunday papers once a month, so you can get them for a really good price. I will pick them up on sale when I don't need them so I don't have to make a last minute trip somewhere because that's almost as annoying as surprise period! LOL
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
May 13, 2013, 1:38 p.m.
Pretty good price to me!
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
April 14, 2013, 1:23 p.m.
I think there are a fair price, i get mines at walmart there just around $4
Anna C.
March 17, 2013, 3:08 p.m.
THEY CAN BE EXPENSIVE DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU GO. TRY WALMART FOR THE BEST PRICES.
Veronica W.
Veronica W.
Jan. 20, 2013, 1:31 p.m.
They are a pretty good value, but the regular infinity is better for the price.
Jeanette G.
Jeanette G.
Jan. 13, 2013, 8:36 a.m.
They are a bit more expensive but you can always get them on sale and coupons, I look for those and then stock up. But as for a good value, I do pay more then say a cheaper version or one of even their other versions but I don't go through them as fast so in the end I probably spend less buying the better product.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Dec. 3, 2012, 8:32 p.m.
If you use coupons, which are easy to find, P&G.com, P&G monthly insert in paper( 1st Sunday of month) $1 to $2 off. If you compare brands, this are a better value. First off because they work better, and you can always find coupons and them combine with sale prices.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Nov. 30, 2012, 8:42 a.m.
They're great and definitely worth the money. I would just keep an eye out for sales and coupons, because they always help (:
Monique P.
Monique P.
Nov. 27, 2012, 5:48 p.m.
I usually wait until they go on sale, but they are a good brand so you get what you pay for.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Oct. 30, 2012, 6 a.m.
I think they are a great value. they do a great job and i like them a lot.
Staci K.
Staci K.
Oct. 27, 2012, 12:04 p.m.
Great value! you can always find them on sale also
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Oct. 24, 2012, 5:30 p.m.
To me its a good price because they actually work
Maria M.
Maria M.
Oct. 23, 2012, 6:05 p.m.
Good value. worth the price
Heather C.
Heather C.
Oct. 23, 2012, 4:33 p.m.
Pretty expensive, but it's really easy to find coupons on them.
Giselle C.
Giselle C.
Oct. 19, 2012, 4:49 p.m.
Its more expensive than the one I used to buy but after trying this I am never going back.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Oct. 17, 2012, 1:51 p.m.
Its worth the money
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Oct. 16, 2012, 9:42 a.m.
Maybe they're a bit expensive, but they work so much better than normal pads. I honestly think you save money because you use less of these because they absorb WAY more.
Leilani R.
Leilani R.
Oct. 14, 2012, 1:01 p.m.
Yes,they are good to buy. Good quality and good price.
lisa S.
lisa S.
Oct. 12, 2012, 7:17 p.m.
Good value, plus you can find great deals at CVS most of the time.
Diana V.
Diana V.
Oct. 8, 2012, noon
Is a very good product for me have a great value
Rhiannon E.
Rhiannon E.
Oct. 7, 2012, 12:47 a.m.
I think these are well worth the money, they are by far the best i have ever tried. They leave you fresh, they aren't bulky and they have a nice wrapper.
Oct. 6, 2012, 9:37 p.m.
These are a very good value! Just think of the time and money you will save by using a great pad. Leaks can ruin your clothes (and your mood) and while using these, I have not had any leak issues.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Oct. 6, 2012, 9:02 p.m.
I think these are a good value for the quality!
Carolanne B.
Carolanne B.
Oct. 6, 2012, 10:29 a.m.
I find them expensive at least in Canada but they are worth the money they make periods less stressful
Nevena R.
Nevena R.
Oct. 5, 2012, 4:14 p.m.
I think these are great quality and you get value for your buck. I use their pads and tampons as well as their liners. Loved them after trying them from my Summer VoxBox.
Vonnie W.
Vonnie W.
Oct. 4, 2012, 9:12 p.m.
They are a bit expensive, but the quality is totally worth it. I have super sensitive skin, and most pads make me break out (something that sucks to happen in such a sensitive place), but these don't. They have to be one of the best pads I've used in years.
Vilma Judith C.
Vilma Judith C.
Oct. 4, 2012, 3:24 p.m.
Great Value and Great Quality!
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Oct. 4, 2012, 10:59 a.m.
I actually think these are good! The brand I used to buy was so much more expensive, I've switched to Radiant Infinity for good now.

Join Now