Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Do you think these are expensive, or a good value?
stefanie b.
stefanie b.
6 months ago
I think these are good value
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
3 years, 3 months ago
They are a great value! If you don't want to pay full price, Target will sometimes offer discounts and rewards, like if you buy 3 boxes you get a gift card or a free schick razor. I normally wait for those deals and stock up.
Yarikza A.
Yarikza A.
Elgin, SC
3 years, 4 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I would not complain about the cost, because they are a great product.
Becky G.
Becky G.
4 years ago
I think they are worth the money. If you have a membership at Sams Club then by them there as they end up being a little cheaper than buying them at regular stores.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Bay City, MI
4 years, 2 months ago
I think they're a bit expensive but so were the regular infinity pads when they first came out. They seem to go on sale quite a bit and there's always coupons in the P&G brand saver insert in the Sunday papers once a month, so you can get them for a really good price. I will pick them up on sale when I don't need them so I don't have to make a last minute trip somewhere because that's almost as annoying as surprise period! LOL
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Olympia, WA
4 years, 4 months ago
Pretty good price to me!
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
4 years, 5 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I think there are a fair price, i get mines at walmart there just around $4
San Diego, CA
4 years, 6 months ago
THEY CAN BE EXPENSIVE DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU GO. TRY WALMART FOR THE BEST PRICES.
Veronica W.
Veronica W.
4 years, 8 months ago
They are a pretty good value, but the regular infinity is better for the price.
Jeanette G.
Jeanette G.
Waukesha, WI
4 years, 8 months ago
They are a bit more expensive but you can always get them on sale and coupons, I look for those and then stock up. But as for a good value, I do pay more then say a cheaper version or one of even their other versions but I don't go through them as fast so in the end I probably spend less buying the better product.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Loganville, GA
4 years, 9 months ago
If you use coupons, which are easy to find, P&G.com, P&G monthly insert in paper( 1st Sunday of month) $1 to $2 off. If you compare brands, this are a better value. First off because they work better, and you can always find coupons and them combine with sale prices.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
4 years, 9 months ago
They're great and definitely worth the money. I would just keep an eye out for sales and coupons, because they always help (:
Monique P.
Monique P.
4 years, 9 months ago
I usually wait until they go on sale, but they are a good brand so you get what you pay for.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Smithfield, PA
4 years, 10 months ago
I think they are a great value. they do a great job and i like them a lot.
Staci K.
Staci K.
Renton, WA
4 years, 10 months ago
Great value! you can always find them on sale also
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Lakewood, CA
4 years, 10 months ago
To me its a good price because they actually work
Maria M.
Maria M.
4 years, 10 months ago
Good value. worth the price
Heather C.
Heather C.
4 years, 10 months ago
Pretty expensive, but it's really easy to find coupons on them.
Giselle C.
Giselle C.
Bronx, NY
4 years, 11 months ago
Its more expensive than the one I used to buy but after trying this I am never going back.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Brunswick, OH
Its worth the money
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Stoney Creek, Ontario
4 years, 11 months ago
Maybe they're a bit expensive, but they work so much better than normal pads. I honestly think you save money because you use less of these because they absorb WAY more.
Leilani R.
Leilani R.
Manteca, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
Yes,they are good to buy. Good quality and good price.
lisa S.
lisa S.
4 years, 11 months ago
Good value, plus you can find great deals at CVS most of the time.
Diana V.
Diana V.
Boca Raton, FL
4 years, 11 months ago
Is a very good product for me have a great value
Rhiannon E.
Rhiannon E.
Arvada, CO
4 years, 11 months ago
I think these are well worth the money, they are by far the best i have ever tried. They leave you fresh, they aren't bulky and they have a nice wrapper.
Pflugerville , TX
4 years, 11 months ago
These are a very good value! Just think of the time and money you will save by using a great pad. Leaks can ruin your clothes (and your mood) and while using these, I have not had any leak issues.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
4 years, 11 months ago
I think these are a good value for the quality!
Carolanne B.
Carolanne B.
Cambridge
4 years, 11 months ago
I find them expensive at least in Canada but they are worth the money they make periods less stressful
Nevena R.
Nevena R.
La Grange, IL
4 years, 11 months ago
I think these are great quality and you get value for your buck. I use their pads and tampons as well as their liners. Loved them after trying them from my Summer VoxBox.
Vonnie W.
Vonnie W.
Okeechobee, FL
4 years, 11 months ago
They are a bit expensive, but the quality is totally worth it. I have super sensitive skin, and most pads make me break out (something that sucks to happen in such a sensitive place), but these don't. They have to be one of the best pads I've used in years.
Vilma Judith C.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
4 years, 11 months ago
Great Value and Great Quality!
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Courtice, ON
4 years, 11 months ago
I actually think these are good! The brand I used to buy was so much more expensive, I've switched to Radiant Infinity for good now.