BY ALWAYS #15 in Feminine Products

Extraordinary Protection ~ Artfully Designed. The only pad with Infinicel, a seamlessly thin material that is more absorbent and more flexible. Fun, designer packaging and wrappers that are worthy of your unique style. Non-Stop Absorbency for up to 8 hours. Incredibly soft, comfy cover. Form-fitting channels flex to fit you Soft, seamless, and flexible design to move with you and a light, clean, scent so you can feel fresh. Made with Infinicel that absorbs 4x more than you may need*, yet feels amazingly light! *Based upon average U.S. consumer usage. see more...

• Who else loves these? Gotta get some points here1 Answers
  • Would you purchase these again?30 Answers
  • About these always infinity pads.. I purchased them for the first...4 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
  • "It's thin, super absorbent, Lovely Wrapper & Leaves you feeling like if their nothing there also a strong scent that is amazing, because when you are ready to remove you dont smell gross (tmi) but its true." in 30 reviews
  • "These are very absorbent and are thin enough to go unnoticed but unfortunately the tabs don't stick securely enough, so I won't be repurchasing." in 23 reviews
  • "Absolutely love these, so comfortable and I'm never afraid of mishaps with bleeding through clothing especially at work, packaging is cute, absorbs extremely well and very comfortable" in 22 reviews
  • "Love love these infinity pads, they are good when you have those heavy days, I love the scent that it comes with BRILLIANT!" in 16 reviews
  • "Honestly I am so picky when it comes to my pads and tampons, and I have a heavy flow so I am always on the lookout for good, cheap pads that will hold me over for more than an hour." in 14 reviews
Jacquelin A.
Orlando,Fl
Always is a very common brand to find in my bathroom. I like the feeling of having this on. Doesnt feel like a diaper. Cute packaging. Affordable price. I can find at walmart or other super markets.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
These absorb really well however...if you have sensitive skin be cautious. The adhesive under the pad and wings gave me a strange rash. They work great for my bestie but unfortunately the rash made me stop using them.
Cecilia T.
Best pads everrrrrrr! Seriously these pads hold everything! No matter how heavy you are you will not get stained while wearing one of these! These are the only pads I use! So soft and comfy too!
Taylor C.
Before I ended up with a sensitivity to pads these were heaven sent. I have tried most of the brands out there and none have even come close to these. The comfort the comfort the comfort!
Christie L.
Wellness Guru Expert
I completely love these I'm super heavy during my time so these have helped me out alot I recommend u girls buying them I will never complain I plan to purchase more
Courtney B.
Axton, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
I really dislike these pads. They are awkwardly shaped, I have always had issues with them leaking easily and quickly, and the folds are not lined up with the inside of the undies so they awkwardly drape in the inside. It does feel as though they are not even there however, and it releases a more pleasant odor than other brands. I usually like the pads from Always, but these failed in my book.
Stephanie T.
Coventry , RI
These are my favorite pads I have ever tried. I use these only at night when I don't feel like sleeping in my Diva Cup. I literally can't even feel that I'm wearing it which is huge when it comes to pads, especially overnights. They have never failed me and I have never had a leak. My flow is pretty normal, but even on my heavy days these have never leaked. They are very comfortable and soft. I got them at CVS previously, but they are cheaper at Bed, Bath and Beyond. The only thing I wish they didn't have was the scent. I'm not a fan of fragrance in my feminine products.
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
Have been a fan on always and when they came out with the infinity I liked the packaging and it's thin. I've had a bit of problems with some box I've bought when the wings won't stick and some where the wings have stuck to the pad already packaged and I can't use it. Granted that it says it can hold up I have found some leakage time and time and so I decided to switch to the night time wear and yeah I know it sounds crazy but it was actually better. I rotate from buying this and the original infinity green box
sarahi p.
Pennsauken, NJ
I really tried to like these but was not a fan at all. These pads have a scent to them and it must be something in the way that they are made that doesnt agree with my skin. This is tmi but i have felt sweat and itching sensation down there. and no it isnt me lol i have switched over to another brand and i do not get those symptoms anymore. I would give this product a try, however do not recommend it. You may react different to this product but it just didnt work out for me. =(
Samaria R.
Fort Myers, FL
I am so glad I broke out of my normal and picked these up. I'm really sensitive down there so I can't use anything scented and these are great. I was skeptical because of how things they are but let me tell you, the absorbency doesn't disappoint. And because they are thin I don't feel self conscious when wearing leggings or dresses, I don't feel like I'm wearing a diaper, lol. Long enough to cover front and back but you can still move around like nothing is there.
Tiffny E.
Bozeman, MT
Are these good to buy?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Do you think these are expensive, or a good value?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Would you purchase these again?
Anna F.
Santa Cruz, CA
Does anyone else thinking scented pads are a no no ??
Anabel C.
Laredo, TX
Is it worth paying a bit more for these pads instead of the regular thin ones?