BY ALWAYS #6 in Pads

Always Radiant Infinity Heavy with Flexi-Wings feature a soft, seamless, flexible design that moves with you while a light, clean scent helps you feel fresh.

• 100% leak-free periods are possible with ALWAYS Radiant pads
  • Fabulous FlexFoam absorbs 10X its weight for protection you'll forget is even there
  • A pad that's almost as stylish as you are, designed with fierce, fun prints
  • This mighty pad has got your back—up to 10 hours of worry-free protection
  • Stay-put protection with better-than-ever wing adhesive
  • Feel fresh all night long with a light, floral scent
  • ALWAYS Radiant pads are available in regular, heavy, and overnight absorbency

Extraordinary protection. Artfully designed. ALWAYS Radiant sanitary pads have a soft, seamless, flexible design to move with you and a light, clean scent so you can feel fresh. Made with FlexFoam,™ which absorbs 4x more than you might need*, yet feels amazingly light! *Based upon average U.S. consumer usage.

• Do you really like this pads? How much? 6 Answers
  • Who else loves these? Gotta get some points here1 Answers
  • Do these help for over night heavy flow?4 Answers
Alexandra J.
Sterling Heights
I REALLY like these. They are very comfortable, thin and super absorbent! Definitely have to do less changes throughout the day with these pads. If positioned correctly, you don't have to worry about leaking through!

This new absorbent material is revolutionary when it comes to pads.

I would HIGHLY reccomend these pads but the UNSCENTED version!

I have used the scented ones and had no problem but I buy the unscented because you should NEVER use anything with fragrance down there. It can cause irritation, rashes and infections!
Caila G.
I have mixed feelings about this product. First packaging is beautiful! I love all the colors. I like how it is scented and stops bad orders from forming. I also like the size of it. It fits in my underwear comfortably and I don’t feel like I am wearing a diaper when I have it on. The foam that it is made out of I like and hate it at the same time. It is very absorbing but I hate it because when I try to take it off the whole thing falls apart. The sticky part sticks to my underwear and no matter how carefully I try peeling it off the lining will separate and used pad remains start flaking out. I like most things about this product but that defect is a big one for me that has turned me off from buying this product unless there are no other options.
Mariateresa T.
Marietta, PA
First off, I love how they are scented. When you have your period it’s not easy to feel refresh and ladylike. The scents helps you feel more refresh as you possible can. They are thin but durable and able to hold a flow. The price is great for a box! I love how the wings give extra guard protection. I always stay stocked up.
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
Always Radiant Heavy with Wings Scented Pads absorbs very well and doesn't allow anything to get onto my panties. I like that they are individually wrapped so that I can carry them in my purse. The only issue that I have is the wings come loose and stick to me instead of my panties. That is the only reason I gave this four stars.
Official S.
Tulsa
These are the best pads ever! I use these on my first 3-4 days of my period. Because they are so long, they are so comfortable and don’t leak. I never worry or check my pants/seat. When I walk, they don’t make a sound. I wear these when I workout and play tennis, I love them. (I refuse to wear tampons). If you haven’t tried these, you are missing a whole lot. They make you smell nice too!
Remmie S.
Des Moines, IA
First, I’m not a pad kind of girl at all. The concept kind of grosses me out. These are so amazing, they don’t get heavy or dry or gross feeling. I have paragard so my periods are heavier than they were before having my daughter. I wish I found these during my recovery! They’re so thin and comfortable. The adhesive is really impressive, nothing like they were 10 years ago. I now prefer to use a pad. I just wish they came in unscented.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
These are good everyday pads if you’re not having to heavy of a period. They’re comfortable and lightweight, and pretty absorbent. I always have some for during the day when I’m on my period or as backup for a tampon.
Sasha G.
Clearwater
I absolutely love  love love always infinity pads there great! I've been using them since they First came out and would never go back to regular pads. They hold a lot and I have never had any bleed out!❤❤
Joanna N.
Brookhaven, GA
These are my goto. They’re super comfortable and absorb a lot. A little pricey compared to other ones on the market but they smell great, last longer and isn’t super thick. Well worth the price in my opinion.
Cierra C.
Pittsburgh , PA
Great pads love the foam that they have in them very comfortable to wear doesn’t twist and turn while I wear them . I always get them From my local drugstore such as cvs Walgreens or rite aid . Very affordable
Tiffny E.
Bozeman, MT
Are these good to buy?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Do you think these are expensive, or a good value?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Would you purchase these again?
Anna F.
Santa Cruz, CA
Does anyone else thinking scented pads are a no no ??
Anabel C.
Laredo, TX
Is it worth paying a bit more for these pads instead of the regular thin ones?

Walmart