Always Radiant Daily Liners, Regular, Wrapped

Find your groove with Always Radiant Daily Liners, with up to 100% odor-free protection. Inspired by the latest fashion trends, you’ll love the tropical prints and wrappers that remind you of sandy beaches and ocean breezes. Always Radiant features fun patterns on each pad wrapper and a surprise design inside each pack that will make you smile. Feel radiant with an panty liner that gives you both style and comfort. These daily liners feature a CleanGuard quilted core that absorbs wetness, so you can feel fresh and clean every day, period or not. With Always Radiant, you can wear what you want and do what you want any day of the month.

Would you use this if you have a heavy flow ?
Is excellent product for women's in the universe. . Cuida y protege la piel sensible
Start your review of Always Radiant Daily Liners, Regular, Wrapped!
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Always Radiant Daily Liners, Regular, Wrapped uploaded by Yessica N.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you doubt something that all women use, I use it all the time. they are very good 😌 Si dudas de algo que usan todas las mujeres, lo uso todo el tiempo. ellos son muy buenos
Aleah M.
Bristow, VA
Always Radiant Daily Liners, Regular, Wrapped uploaded by Aleah M.
Small enough to keep in my backpack or purse without fear that they'll be discovered. Great in a pinch when Aunt Flo decides to come over and change up your schedule.
Marlene Q.
Santa Ana, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Son mis toallas femeninas favoritas tengo mi periodo irregular y mis periodos son abundantes asi que estas me resultan muy comodas y muy buenas
Leigh J.
Bronte, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I like these pretty well. They're made out of a material called flex foam, and are highly absorbent. I prefer the ones with wings, which help stop leaks. They seem to work well, and the wrapper to dispose of them is a bonus.
Jen M.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like Always. I prefer the scented ones. They protect against odor and leakage. I use this brand for all my feminine needs. I highly recommend this product and brand.
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Once I discovered these, I won’t use any other brands. They absorb well and I really like how long they are. No one enjoys wearing pads, but these pantry liners are actually pretty comfortable.
Lisa J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
These are my go to for daily use. Serves its purpose and is perfect size. I pay $5.97 for a double pack at Walmart. #influenster #voxbox
Jay G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Always Radiant Daily Liners, Regular, Wrapped uploaded by Jay G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I've always been a fan of ALWAYS!! Their products are my feminine go to. Since losing weight tho I've found that these tend to bunch up on me now. The absorbency and protection is unmatched I just think the design could be better
Taylor B.
Maitland, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Always Radiant Daily Liners, Regular, Wrapped uploaded by Taylor B.
I used to hate panty liners because they weren’t always super adhesive and would ball up so easily or just not be in the right spot. I also had issues with other liners not fitting my underwear. I tried the Always protection liners recently and these will be my forever liners. They fit my underwear so nicely (Size 6) and stayed put! They are very absorbent and fit from edge to edge of your underwear. The only thing I was disappointed by was the fact that they aren’t individually wrapped. I don’t want to put an exposed liner in my purse or any other bag really that will rub against my lady bits. So I used a ziplock bag.
Lauren C.
Teaneck, NJ
Great! Useful to me, had good coverage when you feel like your going to get your period.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...