Always Pure Cotton with FlexFoam Pads Regular Absorbency Size 1, 28 Count

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Always Pure Cotton with FlexFoam Pads Regular Absorbency Size 1, 28 Count!
Roseland, NJ
Always Pure Cotton with FlexFoam Pads Regular Absorbency Size 1, 28 Count uploaded by Jessica K.
They are perfect .... these are the perfect pads ... super comfortable and soft, resistant and with a beautiful design.
Chula Vista, CA
Always Pure Cotton with FlexFoam Pads Regular Absorbency Size 1, 28 Count uploaded by Alejandra P.
It is a very good alternative to towels because if they are softer and more careful with the skin and although they are more expensive they are worth it, I am allergic to other sanitary towels and you are if they really make me feel good and spend my period you have to try them.
I felt like the other pads from Always would cause irritation so I bought these and haven’t had a problem with them. They are so comfortable.
I love the flex foam pads from always, but these cotton ones "pill" like an old sweater as you as you put them on, I find myself pulling cotton balls from my groin constantly.
Allenwood, PA
I was not sure how I would feel about these pads but after using them for my last few cycles, I love them and am switching to these moving forward. They are extremely comfortable and leave you feeling clean throughout the day.
Kissimmee, FL
Always Pure Cotton with FlexFoam Pads Regular Absorbency Size 1, 28 Count uploaded by Hillary C.
So absorbing! It’s worth the extra cost they are pricier but have not had any leak issues and these bad boys soak up good. At least other brands give me rash but I don’t have an issue with these
Always Pure Cotton with FlexFoam Pads Regular Absorbency Size 1, 28 Count uploaded by Rayell B.
Overnight check... no leaks and no mess! These pads are 100% cotton, no dyes, fragrances or chlorine bleaching. I’M A FAN!!! Always has been around for as long as I know. Also, it absorbs like a sponge. I love the flex form as well!

Looking for your answer?