BY ALWAYS #4 in Pads

Are you getting the right protection from your pad? Using the wrong pad size can lead to leaks. Step up in size to help stop leaks. Now you can find your fit with Always® MY FIT, a tailored sizing system to help you find the best protection based on both your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit for day and night. For overnight protection, Always Maxi Size 5 Extra Heavy Overnight Pads With Flexi-Wings have a 2X larger back to help stop leaks at night, plus a LeakGuard™ Core that absorbs in seconds and gives you up to 10 hours of protection.

*Vs. Always Maxi Regular With Wings.

• Are you sure you're getting the right fit? The wrong fit can lead to leaks. Step up in size to be leak-free
  • Now Always® MY FIT helps you get the best protection by tailoring your pad to fit your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit
  • 2X larger back to provide better coverage for our best overnight protection* (*Vs. Always Maxi Regular with wings)
  • LeakGuard™ Core absorbs in seconds for up to 10 hours of protection
  • Always Maxi, Size 5, Extra Heavy Overnight Pads With Flexi-Wings have a flexible design for our best nighttime protection

• Is there a difference between this maxi and the always overnight ...3 Answers
  • Este absorvente é simplesmente maravilhoso, só us... Be the first to answer!
  • What's the difference between these and the overnights with the o...3 Answers
Always Maxi Size 5 Extra Heavy Overnight Pads with Wings Unscented
  • "If you have a heavy flow or move a lot during your sleep and don't mind feeling like you're wearing a diaper, these definitely work." in 9 reviews
Vaness E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I first got my period, I took a trip to the drugstore to stock up on some period related stuff I would need and my mom made me get these. I absolutely hated these and I never wore them because they’re almost like a diaper. If you bleed through this pad and if it’s not enough for you than you should see a doctor! These are like the hulk version of pads
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are HEAVY DUTY! great for heavy flow, but I am trusting these to hold in the few weeks after birth of my second son. I trusted them with my first, and they turned out to be great! They lasted through the night as needed and didn't cause any irritation or discomfort. No big 'diaper' look from the outside of some tight fitting clothing. I would recommend these for heavy flow ladies and those about to be mommies.
Evelyn H.
This pads are the most amazing things because when you’re on your period this make you feel comfortable and thin which it is really goood and I think this isn’t that expensive and if it is well is worth it because it takes good care I will recommend it for you
Veronica S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm not a person that typically uses pads to begin with. I purchased these for after my son was born. They worked well and provided good overnight protection. I wasn't the biggest fan of the Wings I found that the stickiness would not hold throughout the night.
Jalisa O.
Huntsville
These are great for someone who has a heavy flow and can’t go to the restroom whenever they need to. They work great and hold very well I always get these especially if I have a big day or activities coming up soon, knowing I can’t go to the restroom freely.
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like using these when I tend to have a heavier flow or when I’m sleeping. They do not leak and are extremely absorbent. I love using them because they also have wings on them so that they wont slide around when you move or when you’re sleeping!
Frangely T.
Miramar, FL
The perfect pad for the nighttime! These cover you front AND back to avoid anything getting on your sheets. And we all know what a bother those stains are 🤦🏽 I also recommend these if your flow is VERY heavy. They work beautifully!
Kate L.
Warminster, PA
There was a time in my life when my periods were BAD, and these were the only overnight products that worked for me. Yes, they are large and bulky, but I used to have to wear two pads to bed. These provide full and total coverage from your front to back, and I’ve never had a problem with leakage or “running off”.
Bailey G.
There okay just super thick it makes it to where it shows thru your pants or shorts etc. other than that there great and price is decent. I bought from Walmart but you can get them at dollar stores etc
Breanna C.
I've been using these for such a long time, i love this brand. Not as pricey as other brands so affordable. Very effective for heavy flow girls. Im pretty sure you can buy these at CVS or Walgreen like i did. Yes i would recommend people to use these!
Abigail G.
How big are they?
Taylor T.
Blacksburg, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is My favorite go to pad because its thick and absorbs everything. I love this product to death.
Lami W.
Bowie, MD
What's the difference between these and the overnights with the orange wrapper?
Nancy D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is there a difference between this maxi and the always overnight maxi?
Fernanda S.
Este absorvente é simplesmente maravilhoso, só uso dele