Always Maxi Size 5 Extra Heavy Overnight Pads with Wings Unscented

Are you getting the right protection from your pad? Did you know that 60% of women are wearing the wrong size pad? Using the wrong pad size can lead to leaks. Step up in size to help stop leaks. Now you can find your fit with Always My Fit, a tailored sizing system to help you find the best protection based on both your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit for day and night. For our best nighttime protection, Always Maxi, Size 5, Extra Heavy Overnight Pads With Flexi-Wings have a 2X larger back to help stop leaks at night,* plus a LeakGuard Core that absorbs in seconds and gives you up to 10 hours of protection.

IAlways Maxi Size 5 Extra Heavy Overnight Pads with Wings Unscented Is this helpful in after delivery menstruation ???
Would you suggest this pad or always infinity overnight level 5 for postpartum?
Always Maxi Size 5 Extra Heavy Overnight Pads with Wings Unscented ? How does these work for everyone else? Do they hold as good as they say for everyone else like they do me?
Start your review of Always Maxi Size 5 Extra Heavy Overnight Pads with Wings Unscented!
Product Highlights
“If you have a heavy flow or move a lot during your sleep and don't mind feeling like you're wearing a diaper, these definitely work.” in reviews
I tried so many brands but always brand still at number one for me...it's good and secure especially at night
Fontana, CA
they’ve never failed me. I always have suffered from A very strong flow the first days of my period , that the regular pad wouldn’t help at night so I would spend sleepless nights every single month that I would get my period, but since I discovered these pads I can sleep comfortably without being afraid of having a accident every night ...yes they are super big and super chunky but at least you know that they will hold up through the night. I buy the big packet and it lasts me several months since I only use one every night during the heaviest days of my period . I do recommend you giving them a try.
New Castle, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kristiansand
Always Maxi Size 5 Extra Heavy Overnight Pads with Wings Unscented - This product has saved my nights through the a little “harsh time of the month” since my period first started🧸. Menstruation in one month is sometimes heavier than other months, which is the reason why I use these exact pads at night under my cycles. We all sleep (or should) for about 8 hours a night, and being protected while being on your period, is always the best solution. And if you’re like me, have a big flow at night. I recommend this product at all cost💜.
Clemmons , NC
So if you have endometriosis like I do, you know your period can have you one step away from putting on a diaper. These are my go to pads when I’m on my cycle because the wings are super wide and the pad is long on both ends. I can put these on and not have to worry about bleeding through my clothing because of my heavy flow. I definitely don’t think you need these if you have a normal flow, but these are a blessing if yours extremely heavy like mine!
Toronto, ON
I have always had a heavy cycle and these are the only pads I buy. After going through serious trial and error with other sizes, I found these. If you’re using them for the first time they might seem uncomfortable since they’re so big and long. It’s all worth though, I don’t have to worry about accidents when I’m on the go. I don’t even waste my time trying others anymore. The wings are also a huge lifesaver to keep everything in place.
I always have heavy periods, I’ve used this since I was eleven and I only have to change twice a day if I have my period (I do it more but I can change twice if I have to) and it doesn’t leak! I love how it’s long so I can still move around a bit. I always recommend this brand to my friends even though it’s quite expensive. I always buy multi packs at the drugstore once it’s on sale. always maxi pads
These are my go-to. I get it bad. And these protect from leakage way better than most of the other products I’ve tried. In case you stain, make sure to soak your underwear on detergent and leave it for about 30 minutes, after you rinse the stain should be gone. The wings on this pad helps a lot. It’s definitely useful for bigger sizes. It helps keep the pad in place to provide you maximum comfort.
Croydon Park
What a difference! These overnight pads are exactlythe way they are supposed to be. LONG, with wings and longer on the back than in the front. They are good enough to get me through the night without having "accidents". I always have them in the house, highly reccomend these, you never know when you're in need of them. Especially if your perimenopausal like me and periods are irregular
Baker, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been using these since I can remember. It’s the only sanitary napkin/pad I use during my period except when it’s extremely light. Great support and coverage! I used to have extremely heavy periods and this sanitary napkin/pad would really help. Not problems at night. The sanitary napkin/pad has gotten less bulky in recently but still the same coverage. Great for road trips.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 8 jours
Courtney M. • il y a 6 jours
Yes, definitely! (Mama of 6)
Covington
il y a un an
Diana P. • il y a un an
I like these if I am having a super heavy day. They work very well for me.