BY ALWAYS #2 in Pads

Are you getting the right protection from your pad? Using the wrong pad size can lead to leaks. Step up in size to help stop leaks. Now you can find your fit with Always® MY FIT, a tailored sizing system to help you find the best protection based on both your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit for day and night. For overnight protection, Always Maxi Size 5 Extra Heavy Overnight Pads With Flexi-Wings have a 2X larger back to help stop leaks at night, plus a LeakGuard™ Core that absorbs in seconds and gives you up to 10 hours of protection.

*Vs. Always Maxi Regular With Wings.

• Are you sure you're getting the right fit? The wrong fit can lead to leaks. Step up in size to be leak-free
  • Now Always® MY FIT helps you get the best protection by tailoring your pad to fit your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit
  • 2X larger back to provide better coverage for our best overnight protection* (*Vs. Always Maxi Regular with wings)
  • LeakGuard™ Core absorbs in seconds for up to 10 hours of protection
  • Always Maxi, Size 5, Extra Heavy Overnight Pads With Flexi-Wings have a flexible design for our best nighttime protection

• ¿Tienen suficiente absorción?3 Answers
  • Has anyone used these for postpartum bleeding?3 Answers
  • Is there a difference between this maxi and the always ov...4 Answers
Always Maxi Size 5 Extra Heavy Overnight Pads with Wings Unscented
  • "If you have a heavy flow or move a lot during your sleep and don't mind feeling like you're wearing a diaper, these definitely work." in 9 reviews
Sadie P.
Denver, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got these pads shortly before my baby was born in anticipation for the bleeding I would experience after his birth. Though I have been experiencing light to moderate bleeding since arriving home from the hospital and using them. So they have done the job of being absorbent enough. The wings don't stick to underwear as well as I would like. But overall they aren't bad. A definite step up from the ones I was given at the hospital.
Megan G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I stopped wearing tampons years ago. Needless to say, sleeping in a pad is super scary because I was scared to bleed all over my sheets and PJ's, especially in the first few days. These are the best overnight pads I've found. They are huge lol  They have an awesome length on them and have amazing coverage without being bulky. I've never had an issue with them leaking. I do always sleep with a tight pair of sleep shorts with these too to kind of hold them in place.
Vaness E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I first got my period, I took a trip to the drugstore to stock up on some period related stuff I would need and my mom made me get these. I absolutely hated these and I never wore them because they’re almost like a diaper. If you bleed through this pad and if it’s not enough for you than you should see a doctor! These are like the hulk version of pads
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are HEAVY DUTY! great for heavy flow, but I am trusting these to hold in the few weeks after birth of my second son. I trusted them with my first, and they turned out to be great! They lasted through the night as needed and didn't cause any irritation or discomfort. No big 'diaper' look from the outside of some tight fitting clothing. I would recommend these for heavy flow ladies and those about to be mommies.
Veronica S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm not a person that typically uses pads to begin with. I purchased these for after my son was born. They worked well and provided good overnight protection. I wasn't the biggest fan of the Wings I found that the stickiness would not hold throughout the night.
Ashli J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The always Maxi extra heavy over night pads with wings are my go to for extra heavy flow. When I had my second kiddo almost 2 years ago a nurse told me to grab these for postpartum bleeding and I did and haven’t looked back! They are quite a big longer and wider than normal pads BUT far more absorbent! Definitely a must for over night if you find yourself leaking over night, grab them! They are thick too so I don’t recommend wearing them during the day under tight fitted clothing.
madison 💖.
Newark, DE
These are amazing for postpartum times or If you have a super heavy flow. They are super long and have 2 sets of wings to help keep them in place. They’re pretty comfortable but they are on the bigger side.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Even though they’re super long and huge, but not too bulky or thin, they’re actually quite comfortable for night time pads. These are my favorite for night time. I haven’t had a leak at all with these, so they hold a lot of liquid and they’re affordable!
Ashlee N.
Mayo
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’m a sleepfighter, I run off the husband, the dog, and the mistresses (not really a mistress ppl), with the way I toss turn kick and jump in my sleep. Yes you get the protection you need know to this brand, but it also has a staying power that generics just don’t hold up to, while I’m training for a 5k in my sleep. Def recommend especially if you sleepbox like I do.
Breanna C.
I've been using these for such a long time, i love this brand. Not as pricey as other brands so affordable. Very effective for heavy flow girls. Im pretty sure you can buy these at CVS or Walgreen like i did. Yes i would recommend people to use these!
Abigail G.
How big are they?
Taylor T.
Blacksburg, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is My favorite go to pad because its thick and absorbs everything. I love this product to death.
Nancy D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is there a difference between this maxi and the always overnight maxi?
Kayra G.
2118 N. University DR- VZ4004
¿Tienen suficiente absorción?
Tori D.
Bryan, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone used these for postpartum bleeding?

back