Always Maxi Size 4 Overnight Pads with Wings Unscented uploaded by nazi K.Always Maxi Size 4 Overnight Pads with Wings Unscented uploaded by VE 1086392 Noriannys C.Always Maxi Size 4 Overnight Pads with Wings Unscented uploaded by LILIAN A.

BY ALWAYS

Are you getting the right protection from your pad? Using the wrong pad size can lead to leaks. Step up in size to help stop leaks. Now you can find your fit with Always® MY FIT, a tailored sizing system to help you find the best protection based on both your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit for day and night. For overnight protection, Always Maxi Size 4 Overnight Pads With Flexi-Wings, provide a 45% larger back to help stop leaks at night, plus a LeakGuard™ Core that absorbs in seconds and gives you up to 10 hours of protection.

• Are you sure you're getting the right fit? The wrong fit can lead to leaks. Step up in size to be leak-free
  • Now Always® MY FIT helps you get the best protection by tailoring your pad to fit your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit
  • 45% larger back provides better coverage for our best overnight protection* (*Vs. Always Maxi Regular With Wings)
  • LeakGuard™ Core absorbs in seconds for up to 10 hours of protection
  • Always Maxi, Size 4, Overnight Pads With Flexi-Wings, have a flexible design for our best nighttime protection

• Is there a difference between the over night always maxi ...1 Answers
  • I've been using this pads for two months, do they have a ...1 Answers
Nicole Z.
Morning View, KY
I don't know what I would do without these. During the first few days of my period, the flow gets really heavy & it can get all over my underwear. The wings on this pad help it keep my underwear clean from my period, which is amazing.

Also, the thickness of these pads works wonders for me during the heavy days of my period. I can wear them all day, and the pad doesn't give way, so to speak.

These pads are a god-send and I'm thankful for them whenever I'm on my period. They are about $6-8 at Walgreens, but you can pick them up wherever pads and tampons are sold. I think they are affordable for how many pads you get, the thickness of the pads & how the pads work. I love these, and I will swear by them until the end of time.
Lidia R.
Bronx New York
This sanitary towel is good for the days when our period is not so abundant or for those girls that do not let them down for many days. I use them since I moved to NY... Is effective
Krista T.
I've tried several brands of pads in my lifetime but Always has been the best for me. They are my go-to brand and this is my go-to pad. I really like their overnight maxi pads with wings. I not only wear them overnight but during the day as well. They are very absorbent and are great for those with a normal to heavy flow. I really like having the wings; they keep the pad right in place so that it has no chance of moving around to cause a mess.
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, FL
Que puede cuidarte mas que always? nada! esta es uno de los pack que uso para cuando esto en dias dificiles en la vida de toda mujer y mas que todo para la noche! al dormir amo estar limpia, y esto realmente me da comodidad y despreocupación!
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
The are a must have for all you lady's that have that extremely heavy cycle. They offer excellent leak protection and have a strong hold to them. The wings offer even more protection to keep the pad for shifting even during your most active activities
Leslie M.
Thompsontown, PA
I only use this brand. The wings are a nice touch so there's no punching up and having a mess. I use them day and night during the heaviest part of mother nature's curse. Plus there are always (no pun intended) coupons for them.
LILIAN A.
Apopka, FL
I can finally sleep all night without waking up in the middle of the night in a hurry because something unexpected happened (you girls know what I mean! Lol) I feel comfortable using them and I totally recommend it!!
Tiffany R.
The real question is how exactly do you write a review on maxi pads and what information do you include? lol but honestly this is my favorite brand and my go to protection level. They definitely do the job lol and my local CVS and Target always has these on sale which is a plus
Cassandra B.
Atwater, CA
These are the only pads I like to use when I'm on my period. They cover a good portion of my underwear, they don't leak, and are super absorbent!
Ziggy D.
Chula Vista, CA
I liked using these pads. They keep me clean and fresh. I used them on the heaviest days and this are good for those days. I would recommend.
LILIAN A.
Apopka, FL
I've been using this pads for two months, do they have a smaller package insted of the 26pads one?
Nancy D.
Is there a difference between the over night always maxi and the regular maxi?

Walmart