BY ALWAYS

Are you getting the right protection from your pad? Using the wrong pad size can lead to leaks. Step up in size to help stop leaks. Now you can find your fit with Always MY FIT, a tailored sizing system to help you find the best protection based on both your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit for day and night. For daytime protection, Always Maxi Size 3 Extra Long Super Pads With Flexi-Wings give you 45% better coverage where you need it most, a flexible design that moves with you, plus a LeakGuard Core that absorbs in seconds for up to 10 hours of protection. *Vs. Always Maxi Regular With Wings. see more...

Ariana K.
Northville, MI
I love maxi pads for long durable wear. Mainly I wear them at night. They are definitely amazing products. I bought at Target. I use them at night time for one week a month. I was overall very satisfied with the absorbing ability.
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
These pads are wonderfully absorbent during my extra heavy flow. It's nice to stay dry. The reason they get 4 stars instead of 5 is because they leak in the back and I needed pantiliners behind it to catch the overflow.
Samantha S.
Peoria, IL
For being a Maxi Pad, these are fairly sleek. Though they are sleek, they still provide maximum coverage and absorbtion. I would recommend these to anyone who has a heavier flow or needs more protection at night.
Elayne C.
Martinsburg, PA
I mean hey, they do the job, right? In my opinion they've got to be long enough to absorb everything, and that's what they do. No need to worry that they won't protect you. I'd say they've got you covered girl!
Katherine V.
Glendale, AZ
I only use Always period products (if I can). They have been the only brand I trust, and have never failed me. I personally only use the ones with wings, bit that's just a preference.
Chantelle V.
Ontario
Awesome pads especially for when you're sleeping since they're long enough to actually cover important areas. Other products are usually too short. The pad is also pretty comfortable considering you can barely feel it when you're wearing it!