Always Maxi Size 2 Long Super Pads With Wings, Unscented

Are you getting the right protection from your pad? Did you know that 60% of women are wearing the wrong size pad? Using the wrong pad size can lead to leaks. Step up in size to help stop leaks. Now you can find your fit with Always My Fit, a tailored sizing system to help you find the best protection based on both your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit for day and night. For daytime protection, Always Maxi, Size 2, Super Pads With Flexi-Wings give you 15% better coverage where you need it most* with a flexible design that moves with you, plus a LeakGuard Core that absorbs in seconds for up to 9 hours of protection. *vs. Always Maxi Regular With Flexi-Wings

Wings or no wings? What do you prefer🤔
Are they absorbent? Are they comfortable?
I like paids with wings because it is more confable for me
Start your review of Always Maxi Size 2 Long Super Pads With Wings, Unscented!
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I’ve been using these pads for years! Great size, great absorbing, overall great for a product that helps during those worst times of the month. The quality has been way better than any other brand for me. I’ll never stop using this brand ever!
Kylie M.
Kentucky Ave.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Always Maxi Size 2 Long Super Pads With Wings, Unscented uploaded by Kylie M.
This pad is super absorbent and I really like most of the time!! The only thing is that it itches me sometimes when I'm wearing it and it can feel hot si I have to change it more often sometimes. It's super great for heavy flow and is really reliable!! A con is that it is a little bit more bulky than other brands!! Overall a great product!!
Gabriela V.
Los Angeles, CA
I love wearing these when I'm going to go to sleep because I always feel secure with them. They never leak and they're just great! They're comfortable and make me feel safe and secure!
Rosana K.
Las Vegas, NV
Always Maxi Size 2 Long Super Pads With Wings, Unscented uploaded by Rosana K.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my go to pads. I don’t use any other brand. I never have a leak with these. They are comfortable and stay in place especially with the wings. I always buy the thin ones towards the end of my cycle for lighter days.
Kimberlina L.
Always Maxi Size 2 Long Super Pads With Wings, Unscented uploaded by Kimberlina L.
Love these. When it heavy I wear these. Especially when I sleep because I hate getting stains and it hold a lot
S. A.
Ok ladies. These are the pads I’ve used for the last 4 months due to my bulk purchase of these pads from Costco :/ These are not my favorite but not the worst. I mainly use these winged pads as an overnight pad. The wings are great to stay in place and act as an extra guard for your panties. They don’t leak and are ok but not the softest or comfiest pad I have ever used. And I always use unscented as the scented version freaks me out about extra chemicals in my groin for hours... Overall, it’s an ok pad but I probably will not buy these in bulk again.
Gracie R.
Morganton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Very absorbent and reliable in the times of month that they are needed, very affordable and the best brand that's out there on the market. The best choice in this type of product by far. Very effective in what they do with no leakage. I would highly recommend this brand and product.
Raeonah S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have been using always pads for as long as I can remember and I absolutely love them. They are comfortable and they have never leaked
Kara M.
Bloomfield, NJ
These are my life savers when it’s that time of the month. They are perfect for me and I love the scent and the wings. You just have to get your right size.
Erica R.
Flagstaff, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Good Thursday to everyone! Thank the heavens I'm not on my cycle right now, but when I am my flow is heavy ! Cringe af .. over night I do really well with it and it is a good size I'm a big girl . Highly recommend ladies for over night .