BY ALWAYS #5 in Pads

Are you getting the right protection from your pad? Using the wrong pad size can lead to leaks. Step up in size to help stop leaks. Now you can find your fit with Always® MY FIT, a tailored sizing system to help you find the best protection based on both your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit for day and night. For daytime protection, Always Maxi Size 2 Super Pads With Flexi-Wings have a flexible design that moves with you, plus a LeakGuard™ Core that absorbs in seconds for up to 8 hours of protection.

• Are you sure you're getting the right fit? The wrong fit can lead to leaks. Step up in size to help stop leaks
  • Now Always® MY FIT helps you get the best protection by tailoring your pad to fit your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit
  • Deep channels pull fluid into the core, away from the edges, to help stop leaks
  • LeakGuard™ Core absorbs in seconds for up to 8 hours of protection
  • Always Maxi, Size 2, Super Pads With Flexi-Wings have a flexible design to protect comfortably and move with you

• Do you like the ones with wings or not?21 Answers
  • Wings or no wings? What do you prefer🤔8 Answers
  • I like paids with wings because it is more confable for me3 Answers
Mariateresa T.
Marietta, PA
My mom grew up on pads and so when it was my turn, I was raised on pads. I love Always! They have several varieties as far as light and heavy flows. I always use the wings because it gives extra protection and I can’t use a normal non wing pad. I also buy overnight pads for when it’s time to sleep, to make sure I feel secure. The price is reasonable especially at Walmart.
Siannie D.
Philadelphia
This is honestly the only pads I use I don't use no others and I love them so much I cant use any ones. It met my expectations which were to last long without any leakages. It's very effective and I would recommend to females that get there period for the time and have no idea what to do or use.
Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
I have been using these pads all my life, I buy them in bulk from Costco and they always do the job, I almost never have a problem with leakage and I wear them at night. Plus buying them in bulk helps with the cost!
Elizabeth 🔥.
Goodyear, AZ
These are my go to pads . I love using these when i use a pad , they are so comfortable and last for a long time so you dont have to worry about leaks between changes.  They are also pretty cheap so you're not gonna break the bank for a great pad ! Definitely recommend these if you're wanting to try out pads for your period.
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
These are my favorite pads. I have PCOS and my periods are dry irregular and heavy. I also work long shifts as a waitress without many bathroom breaks. These never disappoint.
Brittney M.
Awyas has been mine go to since aunt flow and I met. I've tried a couple other brands but I always end up going back to always. Plus having the wings really keep it in place so you won't be making a mess. They absory well.
Taryn R.
Hurricane, UT
I used these after I had a baby and they seemed to work better than the ones I got from the hospital. They made me feel like they weren’t going to leak everywhere. They were comfortable. I would recommend these to other women who have just had a baby or would just like a good brand of pads.
Anela A.
I suffer from pcos, so I always need the super heavy maxi pads. Every month.. I feel they need to be cheaper .. especially since woman needed more often than usual.
Pustika S.
Pennsville, NJ
I am loving these pads , usually I used to buy stayfree , but recently I have started using these pads , and they are amazing very comfortable and the quality is really good , I would definitely buy it again.
Sarah S.
These work. They will stay in place and prevent leaks from happening however, they are a bit bulky and thick. You will definitely know you are wearing it, and many others are more thin and still prevent leaks.
Charisse B.
Litchfield, MN
Do you like the ones with wings or not?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wings or no wings? What do you prefer🤔
Valentina B.
Are they absorbent? Are they comfortable?
Robyn D.
Port Hope
I like paids with wings because it is more confable for me
Yolanda L.
I love the ones with the wings it's much more comfortable and gives me confidence that it will not leak