Always Maxi Size 1 Regular Pads Without Wings Unscented uploaded by esmeralda p.Always Maxi Size 1 Regular Pads Without Wings Unscented uploaded by esmeralda p.

BY ALWAYS #84 in Pads

Are you getting the right protection from your pad? Using the wrong pad size can lead to leaks. Step up in size to help stop leaks. Now you can find your fit with Always® MY FIT, a tailored sizing system to help you find the best protection based on both your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit for day and night. For daytime protection, Always Maxi Size 1 Regular Pads have a flexible design that moves with you and a LeakGuard™ Core that absorbs in seconds for up to 8 hours of protection.

• Are you sure you're getting the right fit? The wrong fit can lead to leaks. Step up in size to help stop leaks
  • Now Always® MY FIT helps you get the best protection by tailoring your pad to fit your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit
  • Deep channels pull fluid into the core, away from the edges, to help stop leaks
  • LeakGuard™ Core absorbs in seconds for up to 8 hours of protection
  • Always Maxi, Size 1, Regular Pads have a flexible design to protect comfortably and move with you

Lisa G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Highly absorbent and does the job. I tend to use this on heavier flow days as back up with my tampon. I have used the Always brand for year with no issues. Also I like this one because it doesn't bunch up or make me feel like I am wearing a diaper..you know what I am talking about.
Chardonnay W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been wearing these since I got my first period ( it has been 8 years ) and they work very well for me. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone who likes using pads.
Michelle P.
Birmingham, AL
Love my always!! They are designed to fit my curves. And the moisture locks leaves me feeling fresh.. If my store is out of this certain kind I will leave and go to another store. I will not buy any other kind or brand
Summer D.
This pads may be wingless but it is very absorbent. It is very light and can be carried around in travel purse or even your back pocket. I will always be a fan of 'Always'. Please like my list
Donisha B.
Columbus, GA
I love Always but I've never been a fan of wingless pads. The regular ones are super absorbent but can be a little short in length - I wouldn't advise the bigger women to choose these.
Chantay W.
I usually like my sanitary napkins with wings but I accidentally purchased and opened my bag not realizing they didn't have wings but they worked just fine for me.
Clarissa N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is are really good to use and they are super comfortable. Some have a leak guard and some have deodorant so its all depends on what you want.
Ilene Y.
San Benito, TX
These pads have been nothing but super amazing to me even when I'm on a very heavy flow. These pads I would recommend them to any girl.
Dalila V.
Detroit, MI
These are the best pads ever !! Ever since I started using these I have not had to worry about staining my clothes or anything .
Brooke M.
I normally wear tampons but when I don't, I only wear this brand of pads. Very comfortable, good protection & price.
kendra h.
Knoxville, TN
Which do you all like better wings or no wings?
Karina V.