Personal CareFeminine CareFeminine Pads & ProtectorsAlways
Maxi Size 1 Regular Pads With Wings, Unscented

Always Maxi Size 1 Regular Pads With Wings, Unscented

Always Maxi, Size 1, Regular Pads With Flexi-Wings have a flexible design that moves with you, plus a LeakGuard Core that absorbs in seconds for up to 8 hours of protection.

Start your review of Always Maxi Size 1 Regular Pads With Wings, Unscented!
Niobys L.
Madison, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
1,489 reviews
Always Maxi Size 1 Regular Pads With Wings, Unscented uploaded by Niobys L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product very comfortable and no wings ,make it easy to remove the pads the size are perfect and for the quantity the price is pretty fair I’m very happy with this product definitely Recommended it
Alicia M.
Big Pine Key, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Always Maxi Size 1 Regular Pads With Wings, Unscented uploaded by Alicia M.
I’ve been using This product for literally 18 years I tried different things when I was younger but I wasn’t a fan of tampons and all of the other pad brands are really awful with this you can trust that you won’t have any incidents as long as you change them
Laura M.
Elizabethtown, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Always Maxi Size 1 Regular Pads With Wings, Unscented uploaded by Laura M.
Always pads size one are great pads to use everyday of your period if you prefer pads like I do! I love the always branded pads because they provide superior protection even for heavier days! These are the best feminine pads in my opinion.
Jacqueline P.
Taft, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love these they are super thin and stick well to your undergarments. They hold in place nicely and don’t show so much through your clothing and I don’t leak through.
Chanel’ L.
Lafayette
Always Maxi Size 1 Regular Pads With Wings, Unscented uploaded by Chanel’ L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Not a big tampon fan! Since high school this is the only brand I used! And even love the panty liners
Lisa L.
I always liked Always Maxi Size 1 Regular Pads With Wings, Unscented because they had wings! But in the last year or so they've changed the top material of the pad, the part that makes contact with my skin. I do not like it, it's not soft and rubs the wrong way. I switched pads and no longer use Always.
Lisa G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Highly absorbent and does the job. I tend to use this on heavier flow days as back up with my tampon. I have used the Always brand for year with no issues. Also I like this one because it doesn't bunch up or make me feel like I am wearing a diaper..you know what I am talking about.
BJ M.
Parma Heights, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I find these to be pretty comfortable compared to others I have tried. I like that there are so many different types to choose from now. You can find this in many different stores and there are many different options of how many you would like to buy.
Liya T.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Good, affordable pad that works well. I have been using the Always pads for many years and they have always worked well for me.
Celia G.
Colton, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
1,388 reviews
Always Maxi Size 1 Regular Pads With Wings, Unscented uploaded by Celia G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve used these for a few years as I trust the brand they are very absorbent keep you feeling clean and comfortable